NRHM, i.e. National Rural Health Mission is an Indian fitness schedule for progressing health care service across agricultural India. The purpose, initially raised for seven calendar years (2005-2012), is in motion by the Ministry of Health. The system suggests a sum of unused mechanisms for fitness care delivery, including Janani Surakshay Yojana and training local residents as ASHA. It also directs at progressing sanitation and hygiene infrastructure. In the present day, NRHM Chhattisgarh want to appoint the following staff under recruitment project 2017.
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017: 880 Vacancies
Post Name: Medical Officer
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 500 posts
- Medical Officer: 380 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-70 years
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- per month
Qualification: MBBS Degree and holding a PG Degree/Diploma in requisite speciality
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://cghealth.nic.in
Deadline: 30th Dec 2017
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017: 27 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 18-64 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.14784 per month
- Qualification: BSC Nursing or GNM Course passed & Live registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 17th Nov 2016 at 10.00 am
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016: 30 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: State Data Manager (NHM), District Programme Manager, Biomedical Engineer, District Accounts Manager
- State Date Manager: 01 post
- District Programme Manager: 01 post
- Biomedical Engineer (NHM): 27 posts
- District Accounts Manager: 01 post
- State Date Manager: B.Tech(IT/CS)/B.E(IT/CS) from Govt. recognized or MCA from Govt. recognized University/Institution of India
- District Programme Manager: M.D. in Community Medicine/Preventive/Social Medicine or MBBS/BDS with PG Degree/Diploma in Public Health/Health Management/Health Administration/MBA Hospital & Health Care
- Biomedical Engineer (NHM): B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering from Govt. recognized university/Institution of India
- District Accounts Manager: Chartered Accountant (CA) + Tally or MBA (Finance) + Tally or M.Com + Tally
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Educational Qualification, Kaushal Test & Experience
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Website: http://cghealth.nic.in
- Deadline: 8th Aug 2016
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 of 1168 Pharmacist, ANM & MO Posts (Closed)
The candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria given in the NHM notification can apply before the last date i.e. 17 the Feb, 2014. The following information will help you to understand the eligibility and application procedure for the posts.
Age Criteria: The maximum age limit as prescribed in the notification of NRHM Chhattisgarh is 35 years as on 1st Jan, 2014. The candidates can also avail the upper age limit relaxation if the belongs to reserved category as per the guidelines of Government reservation rules.
Minimum Education Qualification: The minimum qualification as required by the NRHM Chhattisgarh is BSMS/BUMS/BAMS for medical officers posts. The candidates who are going to apply for Pharmacist posts should have degree in Pharmacy with at least 50% marks.
Final Selection of the Candidates: The educational merit will be criteria for the final selection of the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should apply online through official website i.e. www.cgmsc.in. The online registration will open only from 3rd Feb, 2014 to 17th Feb, 2014.
Dates to be Remembered: The following dates are very important for the candidates to remember.
- The online registration starts from 3rd Feb, 2014.
- The online registration will be closed on 17th Feb, 2014.
References: The following links are for the candidates who are serious to apply for the NHRM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2014 project. Please visit at least one time before submitting application form.
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016: National Rural Health Mission Raipur, Chhattisgarh is registering a notification to choose Twenty Seven (27) skilled and bright profession searchers having Indian citizenship as the post of RMNCH (Female) Counselor.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Competitors should have the degree of Social Work “OR” Post Graduate degree in the discipline of Psychology. The age of applicants will be in between eighteen (18) years to seventy (70) years as on 1st Jan, 2013. We are suggesting to applicants for prefer an official notification defined below under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: Interested competitors can type “OR” write an application as per standard format on A4 size white plain paper, paste one passport size photograph on it and attend the personal interview at the address along with application form, original and photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates, i.e. date of birth, education qualification records, working experience (If any) and caste proof.
State Health & Family Welfare Office,
Important dates: The personal interview will be held on 7th March, 2013 at 10.00 A.M onward. After this time, the request of applicants for entering in the premises of State Health & Family Welfare Office will be restricted.
Selection Process for Recruitment 2013 in NRHM Chhattisgarh: The selection of applicants will be by giving attractive performance in the personal interview. The decision of managing committee of NRHM Chhattisgarh will be final in all respect, candidates have no right to challenge it.
- For any type of query regarding recruitment, applicants can contact at 0771 – 4079201 in between official time.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- The appointment is purely based on contract till 31st March 2013.
- The registration of applicants under the office of Chhattisgarh rojgar is also one of the most important requirements.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attend the personal interview.
- At the time of the personal interviews, all original certificate with one photo id proof is required for verification.
References for NRHM Chhattisgarh: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.health.cg.gov.in