National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property (NRLC), Lucknow that is a scientific institution is under the Ministry Of Culture, Government of India. As the name is indicating the mission and the work dedicated to the Conservation of Cultural Heritage and for which this reputed supremacy got established in 1976. The complete work area is for the better methods of the conservation and to have the technical knowledge and expertise of art and archeological materials.
NRLC Recruitment 2017 – 02 Library Trainee Vacancies – Last Date – Within 15 Days
|Post Name||Library Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Qualification||Masters Degree in Science|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Application Procedure||Interested Candidates May Send Their CV & Application Format to the Address: Director General, NRLC Training Institute, Sector-G, Jankipuram, Lucknow-226 021.|
|Last Date of Application
||Within 15 Days
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification Here|
NRLC Recruitment 2016-17 for 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Library Trainee (Closed)
National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow had announced the complete process, and this worthy announced detail got permitted to fill the seats only with the highly proficient candidates. The publicized feature got commenced for the 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Library Trainee, and the allocation of seats under the positions is underside:
- Junior Research Fellow: 10 Posts
- Library Trainee: 04 Posts
Age Limit: National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow had mentioned the detail under which the necessity is to fulfill all the eligibility requirements. The utmost of all is the age maturity that got mentioned as 28 years. The associated rules and regulation permits the relaxation in the age for the candidates with the community SC and ST. The relaxation will get allowable on having the valid proof of it.
- Junior Research Fellow: The academic that got announced for the particular post is the Masters Degree in Physical, Chemical, Earth, Environmental or Life Sciences.
- Library Trainee: Applicants requires the education as Masters Degree Library and Information Science (M. LI. Sc). The necessity for the candidates required the most is to have the appropriate knowledge of DDC Scheme, KOHA and DSpace software. The expertise needed the most in possession is the good typing speed in English.
Application Submission: National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow had announced the process of the registration that is to proceed with the arranged layout. The detailed application form must get filled with the valid detail and then to send with the concerning documents and the testimonials. The required attested documents needed addressing got discussed underside:
- Evidence regarding the date of birth of the aspirants and this proof could get accompanied via the High School Certificate or by the Higher Secondary Certificate.
- The required certificates that are about the qualification of the candidates i.e. mark sheets of the possession of skill.
- The documentation for the proof of the caste of the candidates and it must be under the government prescribed format. The certificate about the reserved category i.e. SC, ST, OBC, BC, SBC or any other.
- Domicile certificate
- Applicants must also send the experience certificate if fortuned to work under any of the supremacy.
- In case, the candidate is anguish from any disability then needed to bring the official document for the extent of the disability.
Significant Dates: The period of the notification got announced thoroughly as 19th Sep 2015 to 25th Sep 2015.
- The requirement for the candidates is to send the request for the complete registration within the one month of the notification announced thoroughly.
Vital Link: National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow had published to collect the complete information from the employment newspaper. Candidates must check the paper dated 19th Sep 2015 to 25th Sep 2015.