NTRO Recruitment 2016 for 3 posts of Scientist ‘F’: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) had announced the associated process of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed progression is for three posts of Scientist ‘F’ for which the associated detail getting followed is underneath:
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – I: 1 post
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – II: 1 post
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – III: 1 post
Age Perimeter: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) had made available the diverse eligibility norms that will make the candidates getting qualified for the post. The most important and crucial of all is the age maturity. The necessity of the age having the expertise for the post must not exceed 50 years. The relaxation in the age will get permitted to the Government Servants up to five years as per the central government rules and the regulations. The crucial date for determining the age got mentioned making on the last date of the reception of the applications.
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – I: Applicants for the post are to get connected with the education as Master’s Degree in Physics, Electronics or Mathematics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics or Electronics & Communication. Applicants must also have the knowledge of computers.
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – II: The necessity of the education that is the must for the candidates got mentioned as Master’s Degree in Physics, Electronics or Mathematics or the Bachelors’ Degree in the respective trade. Applicants need also having the knowledge of computer application and the desirable qualification from candidates is Ph.D. Degree.
- Scientist ‘F’ – SCF – III: The respective post demands the education as Master’s Degree in Physics, Electronics or Mathematics or the bachelors’ Degree in the respective field. Applicants must also have research experience along with the working knowledge of computer applications.
Selection Process: The associated scheme of the selection of the candidates mentioned making with the performance of the candidates in the interview session along with the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) had mentioned for the candidates to scribe the application thoroughly on the A – 4 sheet thoroughly. The application needed getting dispatched further with the concerning certificates and the documents. Applicants desiring to apply for more than post need to send the separate application.
- The necessity for the candidates is to make the forwarding of the application within the period of 45 days from the date of the advertisement having notified in the newspaper.
- Applicants from the remote area are worth sending the application within the period of 55 days from the date of the advertisement.
Vital Link: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) had made available the connection underneath that got permissible for the candidates to attain the complete knowledge having expertise along with the format of the application: