Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has published a recruitment notification for the recruit of Non-Teaching posts (Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistants, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keepers, Laboratory Assistants. All the positions are open in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20th December 2017. The online registration for NVS Recruitment starts from 12th November 2017. Here you will get the complete detail about NVS Recruitment like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
NVS Recruitment 2018 – 683 Nurse, Clerks, Assistants, Store Keepers and More Vacancies – Last Date
13-12-2017 (Extended up to 20-12-2017)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancies Details
There are total 683 vacancies open in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Here is the break up of vacancies post wise.
- For NVS HQ/ROs: 24 Vacancies
- For JNVs under 8 Regional Officers: 659 Vacancies
For NVS HQ/ROs: There are total 24 vacancies open in NVS HQ/ROs. Here is the complete break of vacancies post wise.
- Audit Assistants: 03 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
For JNVs under 08 Regional Offices: There are total 659 vacancies open. The regional offices are located in Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pune & Shillong.
- Female Staff Nurse: 81 Posts
- Catering Assistants: 61 Posts
- LDC/Stenokeeper: 440 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are interested to apply for NVS Recruitment must fulfil the eligibility criteria like age limit & qualification.
Age Limit: The following is the age limit for all post as prescribed in the NVS official notification.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Audit Assistants||18 to 30 Years|
|Hindi Translators||18 to 30 Years|
|Female Staff Nurse||Up to 35 Years|
|Stenographer||18 to 27 Years|
|Catering Assistants||Up to 35 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre)||18 to 27 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper (JNV Cadre)||18 to 27 Years|
|Lab Assistants||18 to 30 Years|
The candidates can avail the upper age limit relaxation as per rules as given below.
Qualification: The candidates must have cleared the following minimum qualification to apply for NVS vacancies.
|Hindi Translators||Master degree in Hindi/English or Bachelors degree with Hindi /English with two years experience of translation work.|
|Female Staff Nurse||12th with Grade A diploma or B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Stenographer||12th with shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per words in English or shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minutes in Hindi|
|Catering Assistants||X class and 3 years diploma in catering
|Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper||XII with 50% of marks and minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi Typing or 10+2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State govt with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects|
|Lab Assistants||Middle pass with general Science|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will shortlist candidates on their performance in online computer based test (CBT) and typing speed test.
Interested candidates can apply online through official website of NVS i.e. nvshq.org or nvsnt2017.org. The candidates who are going to apply online must have valid email ID and phone number. You need to fill NVS online application form and submit it. The last date to apply online is 20th December 2017.
Online Application form for NVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Here
After visiting the above link click on start.
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistants & Hindi Translator – Rs. 1000/-
- Catering Assistants, Stenographer – Rs. 750/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Stenographer – Rs. 750/-
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 750-
The candidates who are going to apply for NVS Recruitment must remember the following dates.
- Starting date for updating information: 12th November 2017
- Last Date for Updating information: 13th December 2017 (
- Starting date for online registration for NVS online application form: 12th November 2017
- Closing date for online registration for NVS online application form:
13th December 2017(Extended up to 20th December 2017)
- Last Date for Deposing Examination Fee: 20th December 2017
- Tentative date of online computer based test (CBT): 12th, 13th & 14th January 2018.
The above information is concise and important collected from the NVS recruitment official notification. But you must download NVS Jobs notification to know more employment rules and regulation.
- Download Admit Card – Old Candidates – New Candidates
- NVS Recruitment Official Notification 2018 – Download here
- Download Extension Notice – Download Here
- Application Form for NVS Recruitment – Apply Online Here