The need of the supremacy Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) was felt due to the programs that were securing the self – reliance in the petroleum and also the products based on it. The significant execution of the programs was the need of the time due to the steep and the successive increase in the international rates of the crude oil. A great importance was being counted for the petroleum based products and the supremacy got established managed to handle the motion with the preciseness and the judicial management.
OIDB Recruitment 2016 for 9 posts of Section Officer, Lower Division Clerk and other posts
Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) had made the declaration newly that is to make the direction of the deserving candidates for the vacated valuable positions. The process got notified is for nine posts of Section Officer, Lower Division Clerk, and other posts having coupled with the eligibility characteristics as below:
- Section Officer
- Accountant – Not Exceeding 56 years for deputation and 35 years for direct
- Steno Grade ‘C’
- Steno Grade ‘D’ – Not Exceeding 56 years for deputation and 30 years for direct
- Lower Division Clerk – 30 years
- Staff Car Driver – 35 years
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the education for the each associated post got mentioned underneath systematically by the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB):
- Section Officer – Applicants are to get connected with the education Graduation Degree with the three years of experience in work.
- Accountant – Graduation preferably the Master’s Degree in Commerce along with the knowledge regarding the preparation of annual accounts manually.
- Steno Grade ‘C’ – Graduation Degree with the minimum speed of 100 WPM in shorthand and 40 WPM in typing. Applicants must also have the five years experience in work.
- Steno Grade ‘D’ – Applicants are to get allied with the education as Graduation Degree with the minimum speed of 80 WPM in shorthand and 40 WPM in typing in both English and Hindi. The liability associated at next is the three years experience in work.
- Lower Division Clerk – Matriculation with the typing speed of 30 WPM.
- Staff Car Driver – Applicants for the post must have the possession of valid driving license and knowledge of motor mechanism with the appropriate experience in driving.
Application Submission: The arranged pattern must get used by the candidates to get registered for the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB). The publication from the board mentions sending the application united with the necessary testimonials. The application sent via the email or fax will not get entertained.
Significant Date: The application from the candidates got announced reaching the venue within the 30 days of the date of the publication of the advertisement. The application after the date will get counted as the rejection of candidature.
- Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) had mentioned the connection beneath to get the vacancy circular:
- To get the stipulated eligibility concerns under the posts the web portal got mentioned underneath:
- The application form for the post regarding the registration needed getting acknowledged for the post got mentioned below: