Ordnance Equipment Factory has not announced yet any vacancy for the year 2016-17. The candidates who are really interested to get job in Ordnance Equipment Factory must bookmark this page. This page especially for the ORDNANCE EQUIPMENT FACTORY Recruitment 2016-17 projects.
About Ordnance Equipment Factory: Ordnance equipment factories are a government of India undertaking. It work on the production of defence items for the ministry of Defence. It has a major role in the supply of arms and ammunition to the army and the air force on a regular basis as well as at time of emergency. It serves a great help to meet the growing demand for arms and ammunition of the country.
Ordnance Equipment Factory Semi Skilled Recruitment 2016: 33 Vacancies
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Store Keeper, Civilian Motor Driver, Durwan, Tailor, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 12th class or equivalent, 10th passed, NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in relevant trade, knowledge of computer application/automobile repairing
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Typing Test on Computer, Skill Test, Physical Test, Screening Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://oefh.eadmission.net
- Deadline: 25th March 2016
Achievements: The factory has not only achieved its competency in ammunition but is also efficient in the supply of uniform both to army and the air force. The head quarters of rests in Ayudh Bhawan, Kolkata. Apart from it has its branches in various parts of the country, which consists of 41 factories, nine institutes specialized for training, three are its marketing centers which is three in number and it has four regional controller safety centers. All of which are famous for the quality equipment that it has been providing. Ordinance equipment factories are one of the oldest government production unit. It is also the largest production unit of government of India. It has a workforce of around 150,000 and most oftenly it is termed as the “ force behind the Armed Forces ”. It falls among the 100 top arms manufacturing units of the world and was ranked 46th by SIPRI in the year 2010, which is a clear rise from the 2009’s rank of 55. 80 percent of the earned revenue comes from the sale made on arms and ammunition.
THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES HAS EXPIRED DEADLINE. PLEASE DON’T CONSIDER IT.
About Recruitment 2013 Projects: Ordnance factory has recently published its requirement for 100 group c workers for the year 2013, the eligibility criteria set by them are:
- The applicants should not be below the age of 18 years and above 32 years
- The applicant should pass 10th ( matriculation exam) from National Council of Trades for the Vocational Training certificate in the relevant trade or equivalent Diploma or Certificate
To apply for the post of group c in Ordnance Equipment Factory, there are certain procedures which are needed to be followed. The application has to be done online at www.datamationindia.org. The opening date for making the application or registering oneself is 5 / 01 / 2013 and the closing date for making the application or registration is 25 / 01 / 2013. After the form gets filled a print out is required to be taken and the same has to be send to the address of the factory, which is The General Manager,
Ordnance Equipment Factory, Kanpur-208001, Uttar Pradesh.
For the selection has to be done for a total no. of 100 Vacancies.
Ordnance Equipment Factory Recruitment:
- Tailor: 75 posts
- Electrician: 10 posts
- Fitter GEN: 8 posts
- Painter: 5 posts
- Welder: 2 posts
Application Procedure: The candidates have to pay an application fees of Rs 50, through a demand draft issued from any Nationalised bank and on favor of the general manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory.
Selection Procedure: Hence one applying for any of the group c posts of ordnance equipment factory, has to take a written test and a trade test. The selection will be based on the result if the following tests.
Important Dates: The following dates should be remembered by the candidates to apply in Ordnance Equipment Factory.
- Online registration starts from 5th Jan, 2013.
- Online registration will close on 25th Jan, 2013.
- The last date to send application is up to 1st Feb, 2013.
References for Ordnance Equipment Factory Recruitment: We advised to the candidates that download the notification and read at least one time before submitting application form.