Government of India, Ministry of Defence had provided with the Ordnance Factory Ambarnath that the applicants are to send the applications and the procedure which is given away is for the Various posts.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2016: 143 Vacancies
- Post Name: Teacher, Fireman, Cook NIE, Cook Canteen, Telephone Operator, MTS, Electrician, Electroplater, Examiner, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Fitter Tool & Guage, Grinder, Machinist, MMTM, Moulder/Foundry Man, Turner, Welder
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 12th or its equivalent with Diploma/Graduation in relevant discipline, 10th pass from a recognized School/Institution, 12th Proficiency in handling of PBX Board and Electronics Exchanges, 10th + NAC/NTC in relevant trade issued by NCVT
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Trade Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://ofb.gov.in and Apply Offline by Speed Post
- Deadline: Within 21 days from the date of Advertisement
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2016 for the 49 posts of MTS, LDC and other posts (closed)
Each of the post is associated with the general details and eligibility and this detail is provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The detail which is being summed up under each of the post for the age and educational qualification must be get hold by the official advertisement that is being arranged by the Ordnance Factory Ambarnath.
Fees Schedule: The registration process provided for the applicants commence that fee which will be paid will be not refundable i.e. fee that will be paid will not be returned at any cost even if not get selected. The fee provided to pay by the general category applicants is the Rs. 50 along with the bank charges additionally paid. Fee will be acceptable only with the SBI challan form and other module will be rejected. Applicants belonging to the category SC, ST, EXM, PH and women are exempted from the fee payment.
Selection Method: Ordnance Factory Ambarnath had mentioned that the expert faculty had generated a pen and paper test which contains all the basic detail that is desirable to get by the applicants. Applicants are provided to share the seat for the written test as on the date provided.
Scheme to submit an application: It is pointed out by the Ordnance Factory Ambarnath that the process under which applicants will get registered is provided as official website. Applicants are also requested to retain the print out of the application required for the selection process as proclaimed.
Important Date: The date at which the advertisement of the posts is advertised is provided as 27th Sep 2014 to 3rd Oct 2014.
- It is mandatory that application submission and compliance of the application online must be started with the 15 days of notification publicized.
- Closing sentence compiled for the online registration must be completed within the 21 days of advertisement.
References: Ordnance Factory Ambarnath had mentioned the general conditions to be completely followed and the detail which is desirable is provided to obtain via the connection that is provided as below: