Oriental Insurance Company Limited is a very well known supremacy which had its existence from the time of independence that is it was formulated on the date of 12th Sep 1947. The extra ordinary smoothness and having the ordered sequence in the business could have been attained only with this supremacy. It is not wrong to say it as the pioneer in the existing work field and area.
OICL Recruitment 2015 for the 606 posts of Assistant Grade III
Oriental Insurance Company Limited had mentioned the process that permits the enrollment scheme. The announced process is to get work out for the 606 posts of Assistant Grade III, and the allocation of seats is beneath:
- SC: 94 posts
- ST: 43 posts
- OBC: 122 posts
- UR: 347 posts
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule announced by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited for the application and examination got mentioned underside:
- Examination Fee: The requirement of the fee for the SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and OICL employees is the Rs. 50.
- Application Fee: The fee need to pay by the candidates other than the SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and OICL employees is the Rs. 500.
Selection Procedure: The complete selection process to consider for the post provided to get associated with the written examination.
Registration Process: The detail having announced for the registration mentioned by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited provides following the official website.
- 10th July 2015: The initial date provided for the instigation of the online registration.
- 28th July 2015: The closing date that got mentioned for the candidates for completing the online submission of the application.
Fundamental Link: The requirement need following by the candidates for the recruitment notification got said underside by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited:
OICL Recruitment 2015 for the 246 posts of Administrative Officer (Closed)
Oriental Insurance Company Limited had mentioned the process so that the recruitment of the applicants could be made. This staffing of the applicants is related to make so as for the 246 posts of Administrative Officer. Different disciplines that are related under the post are provided thoroughly as below:
Application Fee: The most integrated process which is being announced by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited is the payment of the fee. The schedule of the application fee which is to get paid is the Rs. 600 for all applicants other than the SC, ST and PWD applicants.
Examination Fee: The examination fee which is essential for the applicants to pay is the Rs. 50 which is for the applicants that are under the category SC, ST and PWD.
Selection Scheme: Applicants are provided and required to make the seat secured under the post with the performance as in the written examination. Applicants are needed also to get selected with the personal interview session only that had qualified the written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Oriental Insurance Company Limited had mentioned that it is very important to get tag with the suitable process of the registration. Applicants are provided to follow the official website so that the registration could be get sorted and get by the applicants. It is also required by the applicants that the application must be get retained in the printed form so that it could be used suitably at the time of the selection schemes.
- 27th Feb 2015: Starting date which is mentioned and provided to start the process of the online submission of the application.
- 20th March 2015: Closing date which is provided for making the final submission of the application online.
- 15th May 2015: Closing date which is stated for the conduct of the written examination.
- The link which is necessary is provided underneath by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited so that the recruitment notification and detail is being assorted by the applicants for getting the necessary detail:
- To get with the application form the link which is needed the most by the applicants is provided thoroughly as below:
- To get the suitable instructions the necessary link which is to be followed is provided underneath: