Orissa High Court is being considered to be the most trustworthy supremacy which is being providing the valuable opportunities to the qualified applicants. The detail of the eligibility is mentioned to be below:
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2017 – 07 District Judge Vacancies – Last Date: 26-08-2017
Post Name: District Judge
No. of Vacancies: 07 posts
Age Limit: 35-45 years
Pay Scale: Rs.51550-63070/-
Qualification: Graduate in Law
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General Candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar (Administration) Orissa High Court, Cuttak payable at SBI Cuttak
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send hard copy by registered/speed post before 26th Aug 2017
Deadline: 26th Aug 2017
Official Website: orissahighcourt.nic.in
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016-17: 10 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: District Judge
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 35-54 years
- Qualification: Graduate in Law of a recognized University and 7 years of practice as an advocate on the 1 day of Aug 2016
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 21st Oct 2016
- Deadline: 21st Oct 2016
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016-17: 19 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and type writing with a min speed of 40 wpm and should have passed in Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognized Institute
- Selection Process: Typewriting Test, Language Test, Computer Application Test, Viva Voce
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Deadline: 11th April 2016
Orissa High Court Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2016-17: 40 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Stenographer
- Age Limit as 0n 1st Jan 2016: 21-35 years
- Qualification: Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a min speed of 80 wpm in Short Hand and 40 wpm in Type Writing, Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute
- Selection Process: Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Computer Application Test, General English, Viva Voce Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Deadline: 31st March 2016
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for 33 posts of System Officer and Assistant: (Closed)
This reception is to acknowledge for 33 posts of System Officer and Assistant, and the associated aspects are beneath for eligibility:
- Senior System Officer: 01 post
- System Officer: 09 posts
- System Assistant: 23 posts
Age Limit: Orissa High Court had permitted the age maturity under the applicants qualifying nature as 21 years to 35 years. The age is to get surmise on the date 1st Jan 2015.
- Senior System Officer: M.E., M. Tech. MCA, B.E. or B. Tech in CS or IT
- System Officer: MCA, B.E., B. Tech or M.Sc. in CS or IT
- System Assistant: B.Sc. Computer Science or three years Diploma in IT or CSE.
Fee Schedule: Orissa High Court had announced the payment of the price of Rs. 100. The fee only needed getting paid with the challan form. The amount needs not to pay by the SC, ST candidate.
Selection Process: The assortment of the positions mentioned making with the written test, practical test, and computer-based test. The assortment on the final basis suggested completing the interview session.
Application Submission: Orissa High Court had permitted the process of the registration to get compile with the use of the permitted online form. The arranged form after getting compiled is to send with the associated certificates and the documents.
- The closing date for the online registration got mentioned thoroughly as 21st Sep 2015.
- The necessary credentials to reach the premises within the seven days of the submission of the online application.
- The web portal for the complete notification got mentioned underside by the Orissa High Court:
- The application form for the complete detail having permitted beneath by the authority: