Under the act of the RBI an apex bank that could fulfill the objective of the development of the agrarian development under the regions of the odisha a new branch of the bank was registered in the year 1948 and this bank was the Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB). Bank had consider it as a very important mission to be a very well-built and the ready for action bank that could caters to the requirements of all the farmers group and to make implement the many of the schemes as beneficial for the region.
OSCB Recruitment 2016: 17 Vacancies
- Post Name: Chief Executive Officer
- Age Limit: 50 years
- Qualification: Graduation with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management/equivalent qualification or Chartered/Cost Accountant or Post Graduation in any discipline
- Selection Process: Selection may be through the IBPS, Mumbai preferably through a Viva Voce Test and Group Discussion
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and send hard copy by speed post
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
OSCB Recruitment 2015 for the 17 posts of the Chief Executive Officer (Closed)
Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) had provided that the recruitment process is thoroughly persuaded for the 17 posts of the Chief Executive Officer and it covers the different regions under which the posing of the applicants will be making. The detail which is being admirable for the post is being thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) had mentioned that on the date of 1st April 2014 the age requirement by the applicants is thoroughly needed to be as below 50 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are constrained with the educational qualification to be as graduation with the CAIIB, DBF or diploma which is required in the cooperative business management or the qualification comparable is the eligibility norm for the applicants to apply for the post.
Selection Method: The progression which is being approving for making the choice of the applicants by the expert faculty of Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) is mentioned as viva voce test and group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: The necessary information as provided by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) so that applicants could get registered is the usage of the application under the prescribed layout. Applicants must also send all the necessary certificates so that panel could calculate the eligibility of the applicants.
Important Date: 31st July 2014: Last date that is being scheduled so that applications are at office premises.
References: Connection to check the desirable information is being provided to be as below by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB):
Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of the Assistant and Junior Manager: Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) is always willing and is pleased in inviting and recruiting the applicants under the variable faculties which could furnish and perform the duties under the authorization of the bank and under the latest announcement that is being put forward by the bank is to complete the panel for the 942 posts of the Assistant and Junior Manager for which the allotment of seats and other details are as below:
- 892 posts of Assistant Manager in the DCCBs
- 50 posts of Junior Manager in the OSCB
Various eligibility considerations that are highly related to proceed for the next important steps of the selection process are as below:
Age limit: Age perimeter under which the applicants had to have the maturity as per on the date 1st April 2013 is minimum 21 years and maximum age to be 28 years. Applicants who belong to the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), SEBC, PH (physically handicapped), Ex Servicemen and Women will be favored with the relaxation in the age by 5 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- AM: Graduation and PG is the needed to have in the qualification with the 50% marks.
- JM: MBA, Master’s degree in the banking management or MA in economics is the requisite from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Fee scheduled for the post is the Rs. 500 if applicants will apply for only 1 post and if applicants are interested to apply under both the post then fee will be Rs. 800 and for the SC, ST, SEBC, PH and EXS candidates will make the payment of Rs. 100 for 1 and Rs. 150 for both the posts.
Selection Method: To get selected an online test will be the primitive step set by the Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) that had to be followed by the viva voce test to make the final selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants need to fill the application online to get registered for the post to get recruited for Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB).
Important Date: Imperative dates under the consideration are as below:
- Date from which the process of the online application submission will start is 1st Dec 2013.
- Last date for the online application submission is 8th Dec 2013.
- Payment regarding the fee must be made within the dates 1st Dec 2013 to 8th Dec 2013.
- To make the download of the call letters for the online examination is 17th Dec 2013.
- Tentative date for the online examination is the 21st Dec 2013.
Important Link: Web portal that will make the connection with the official advertisement that is being summed up with all the required general instructions, rules, regulations and other note worthy points is as below: