Pallavan Gramin Bank Result 2014 for the post of Officer Scale – I: Pallavan Gramin Bank was formed on the date 31st August 2006. This bank was a biggest support that was to be provided to the rural areas. This bank had always recruited the most efficient workers so that by using the commendable ideas in their minds progress for the bank as well these areas could be sort out. Recently it was being announced by the seats were untenanted for the post of Officer Scale – I and it was proclaimed to send the applications. Having a large number of the applications received a panel of the expert faculty was prepared. This faculty having checked all the eligibility conditions and requirements prepared a list of the appropriate applicants that are further invited for the interview. Date of the interview is being decided to be 28th Jan 2014 to the date 1st Feb 2014. Applicants must follow the link below to check the provisionally prepared list of the selected applicants. Here is the link:
It is very important for the applicants that they must bring the required documents at the time of the interview and documents needed to bring by the applicants are discussed to be below:
- Certificates as related with the educational qualification. It is being announced that applicants must bring the mark sheet of all the semesters.
- Proof of the age is very important to bring by the applicants. Age of the applicants could also be proved by the matriculation certificate.
- It is elementary on the part of the applicants that to have the benefits in the age as well as other criterions associated must present the caste certificate i.e. category to which applicants had the association. Applicants must prove it by the format of the Government of India that SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) or PWD (Person with Disability) category to which applicants belong.
- Residential certificate that must not be 6 months older.
- Identity of the applicants must be made by the driving license, passport, voter ID card or any of the other suitable means possible.
- Experience certificate if fortuned to work under any of the institution and applicants must also bring the No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Recent passport sized photo graph of the applicants.
Pallavan Gramin Bank Result 2014 for the post of Office Assistant Multipurpose: A proclamation is currently made by the Pallavan Gramin Bank that is related to the interview list. This list of the applicants is being made for the post of Office Assistant Multipurpose. These applicants had been invited regarding the interview for which the date is 28th Jan 2014 to the date 1st Feb 2014. Applicants are to make use of the link below to check the result list: