PMPML (Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited) has just released recruitment notification for various posts. It will be recruiting for posts such as Driver, Cleaner, conducted etc with the PMPML departments. Notifications have released on the website’s official portal and the online application process will be opening from 4th January 2016 onwards. Interested candidates are requested to go through the basic eligibility criteria before applying for the respective posts. Total vacancies released under the PMPML are 8040 providing good opportunity for candidates looking for jobs with the PMPML. In this article, all details regarding the official notification, eligibility requirement in terms of age, educational qualification and nationality, application mode, fees, application process and all related details will be provided.
PMPML Recruitment 2017 – 8040 Driver, Conductor & Cleaner Vacancies – Last Date 29-1-2017
According to the latest recruitment by PMPML (Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited), there are total 8040 vacancies with the department. The vacancies are for numerous posts such as conductor, drive, cleaner etc.
- Driver: 2440 posts
- Conductor: 4900
- Cleaner: 700 posts
Candidates applying for any post with the PMPML are required to fulfil the basic eligibility criteria as set by the authorities. There are three main eligibility criteria which candidates need to fulfil before filling up the application form. Applying for any post without fulfilling eligibility criteria will automatically lead to cancellation of the application form.
- Nationality: Applicants willing to apply for vacancies under the PMPML (Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited) should be citizen of Indian origin
- Age Limit: As per examination authorities, candidates applying for PMPML vacancies should be minimum 18 years of age at the time of filling the application form. Similarly, maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
As per the government rules, relaxation to the upper age will be given to candidates from special categories (SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-Service). Candidates from these categories are required to bring their caste certificate during the application and examination rounds.
- Educational Qualification: Educational qualification is another important criterion which candidates are required to fulfil before applying for their respective posts. The educational qualification for PMPML vacancies are:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Drivers||Minimum Qualification- 10th or 12th pass from a government recognised Institution or University
Additional Requirement- Candidate should have a valid and updated driving licence
Candidates are also required to posses certain physical standards before applying for this post
|Conductors||Minimum Qualification- 12th pass from a government recognised Institution or University
Additional Requirement- Candidate should have a valid conductor licence
Selection Criteria: Applicants will have to go through three major selection criteria and crack them to be eligible for the final appointment and a career with the PMPML. These are:
Written Test: Written examination will be conducted examining the knowledge of candidates in terms of basic driving and related fields
Driving Skill: The driving skill of the applicants will be checked
Personal Interview: This is the final round of the selection criteria and interview will be conducted by a panel of expert interviewers
Both application process and payment of the application fee will be via online method. Candidates can easily fill up the application process by following the below steps:
- First step is log into the official PMPML website which is pmpml.org
- In the next step, candidates are required to click on the link saying ‘PMPML 8040 Recruitment 2017’
- Candidates will be redirected to the ‘apply online’ page
- Fill up the required information and re-check for submit.
- The next step is making the payment
- After payment is done, press the ‘submit’ button.
- Candidates can also take print of the application form for further references
|Last date of Application||29th January 2017|
Download Recruitment Official Notification