PPCB Recruitment 2014 for the 118 posts of Clerk cum DEO, Junior Environmental Engineer and other posts: The establishment that could be considered as a high point in the history of Punjab is associated with the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB). This supremacy was formed as on the date of 1975. All the laws are being worked out uniformly is the major responsibility of the authorization.
Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) for the 118 posts of Clerk cum DEO, Junior Environmental Engineer and other posts had mentioned the necessary dimensions so that the desirable positions and panel are occupied by the deserving applicants. Detail of et post is as below:
Age limit: The liability of the age which is desirable from the applicants is provided as 18 years to maximum age of 38 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Complete detail for the education is provided to get with the official notification which is provided by the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB).
Fees Schedule: It is necessary that applicants under the post marked as 1 to 5 must make the payment of Rs. 1000 (General) and Rs. 500 (reserved). Under the remaining posts applicants are desirable to make the payment of Rs. 500 1000 (General) and Rs. 250 (reserved).
Selection Method: Applications that will be received will get an inspection by the expert supremacy of Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) and these applicants are provided to invite for the written examination and type test.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required that the registration under the post will be completed as with the official website of Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB). The online submitted application is afterwards associated with the forwarding procedure. All the required certificates must be posted with the application.
- Dates in between which it is mandatory to make the submission of the application online is 8th Oct 2014 to 5th Nov 2014.
- Last date mentioned until which the application fee is to be paid is 6th Nov 2014.
- Closing date until which the application is to be receipted is 12th Nov 2014.
- Applicants can make the downloading of the application form from the date 12th Nov 2014 onwards.
- Date which is mentioned for the verification of the documents to be carried out is in Dec 2014/ Jan 2015.
- Date of test for the post numbered as 4, 5, 10 and 11 is 29th Oct 2014.
- Date of test for the post numbered as 1, 2, 3 and 6 is 30th Oct 2014.
- Date of skill test provided for the post of 8 and 9 is 12th Oct 2014 onwards.
- Date of written test for the post 8 and 9 is 21st Dec 2014.
Date regarding the publication of the result and next selection procedures must be referred from the official notification.
- The official advertisement that is being publicized and notified by the Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) is mentioned to be assorted with the connection provided as below:
- The online submission of the application must be competed at the web portal that is provided underneath: