Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank recruitment 2014 for the 431 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank had provided the induction process and this is getting the seats to be occupied as for the 431 posts of Officers and Office Assistant. Associated detail and allocation of seats is mentioned beneath:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 222 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 209 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale – I: Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank had provided for the applicants that the age requirement must be fulfilled as in the dates of 3rd June 1986 to 31st May 1996. The age must be under the perimeter of the 18 years to 28 years. The scholastic requirement that is provided is the degree in any of the discipline.
- Officer Assistant (Multipurpse): The need for the applicants is to have born in between the dates of 2nd June 1986 to 1st June 1996 i.e. age perimeter must be 18 years to 28 years. The educational qualification that is demanding is the degree in any of the discipline and with this applicants must be having the proficiency in the local language as well as in the computer applications.
Selection Method: Applicants are provided with the necessity of the allocation as personal interview session. However, only the applicants that had qualified the RRBs – CWE which was conducted by the IBPS in Sep / Oct 2014 will be invited for such process by the Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank.
Scheme to submit an application: It is mentioned that the official website of the Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank need to be used by the applicants so that the complete information is compiled just on a click.
Important Date: 3rd Dec 2014 to 17th Dec 2014: Dates provided for online registration.
References: Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank had mentioned the link below so that the detail which is enviable is considered by the applicants:
Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank recruitment 2014 for the 469 posts of officers and Office Assistant: Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank is under the banks which for uplifting the level of the standard of the rural areas had made the endless efforts. These efforts had resulted in the positive output every time. Under the present announcement the need is to invite the applications for the 469 posts of officers and Office Assistant and the allotment of the seats under all the panels is being mentioned to be below:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)– 10 posts
- Officer Scale-I – 165 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 294 posts
All-purpose directives to be followed are as below:
Age limit: For the post of officer scale II the possession of the age is required to be 21 years to 32 years, for the post of officer scale I and office assistant it is required to be 18 years to 28 years. This age under the possession had to be as per on the date 1st July 2013. Along with it the relaxation in the age will also be permissible to the reserve category applicants under the general rules and regulations.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale-II: Requisite from the applicants is the degree in any of the discipline. All the education had to be passed with the aggregate of the 50% marks.
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree under any of the stream is the need from the applicants. With this proficiency in the local language and computers is also needed.
Selection Method: Applicants who had been passed from the RRB’s – CWE (common written examination) as conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) are liable to step forward for the next important step of the selection. Applicants must also have the valid score card. These applicants will be invited by the Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank for the interview long with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Pragathi Krishna Gramin bank is the requirement from the applicants to make use. Applicants apply for the post and make sure that after the application being submitted print out must be retained. This hard copy will be required at the later stages of the selection process.
- Starting date to fill the application online and making the registration is 28th Dec 2013.
- Closing date by which the application must be submitted online is 10th Jan 2014.
- Terminating date to reprint the application is 25th Jan 2014.
- To get attached with the official advertisement of the Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank link is as mentioned to be below:
- To apply for the post online the web portal which is elementary is as mentioned to be below: