Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (PDCC) Bank had permitted the process of the placement for the vacated positions. The detail got notified for the various posts regarding which the eligibility norms are beneath:
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2017: 27 Executive, Officer & DGM/AGM Vacancies – Last Date: 18-2-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- DGM/AGM: 03 posts
- Chief Officer: 05 posts
- Senior/Junior Officer: 07 posts
- Support Executive: 12 posts
Age Limit: 22-55 years
- DGM/AGM: BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline and experience in IT Banking or MCA/MCS or M.Com
- Chief Officer: BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline or M.Com or Course of C-DAC/Course of NIIT/course of Seed respective course and Experience in IT Banking
- Senior/Junior Officer: BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline and experience in IT Banking or MCA/MCS or BCA
- Support Executive: BCA/BCS as full time regular students and Course of C-DAC/Course of NIIT/course of Seed respective course
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.350/- pay through online
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://pdccbank.com
Starting Date: 8th Feb 2017
Deadline: 18th Feb 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 18th Feb 2017
Online Test will be conducted: In March 2017
Official Website: www.pdccbank.com
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for 75 posts of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager (Closed)
Age Limit: The announced age maturity that will make the candidates qualified thoroughly is under the boundaries of 18 years to 28 years. The announced age mentioned to reckon on the date 1st June 2015. The age relaxation under the rules and regulations of the Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (DCCB) got announced to grant to the candidates with community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification relation that needed getting followed is the Degree in any of the concerning discipline. Applicants got required having the proficient knowledge of computer applications also.
Fee Schedule: The fee payment that got announced for the SC, ST, OBC, PH and EXSM applicants is the Rs. 300. The associated fee for the other category candidates is the Rs. 300. The mode of payment announced by the Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (DCCB) is through Gateway Payment using the debit cards and the net banking.
Selection Process: The structured process for the selection of the candidates is the TWS RRBs WE – III. The assorted candidates from the test will move further for the final process of the selection i.e. interview session.
Application Submission: The process permitted for the registration as notified by the Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (DCCB) is the use of the official site. The associated process mentions to log onto the site and then get the through detail having compiled. The next associated agenda with the candidates is to retain the printout of the request that needed presenting at the time of the interview or the other selection schemes.
- 8th Sep 2015: The initial date got announced to instigate the process of the online submission of the application.
- 18th Sep 2015: The concluding period mentioned to terminate the online registration progression.
- 8th Sep 2015 to 18th Sep 2015: The permitted dates for making the payment of the fee.
- 28th Sep 2015: The final date announced for the reprinting of the request form.
- 1st Oct 2015: The time having permitted thoroughly for attending the session of the interview.
- Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (DCCB) had announced the linkage below for making the connection to the recruitment advertisement:
- To apply online the linkage to the official site is underside:
- The complete detail on how to apply for the post must get accessed via the connection beneath: