Rashtrapati sachivalaya (Presidents Secretariat) had announced the various posts that had been announced on the deputation as well as on the various posts and the required detail of the posts as mentioned to be below:
President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2017: 15 MTS Vacancies – Last Date 15-2-2017
Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Age Limit: 18-27 years
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- per month
Qualification: 12th pass or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
Application Fee: Rs.650/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates pay through Online mode.
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
Starting date: 1st Feb 2017
Deadline: 15th Feb 2017
Official Website: rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
President Secretariat Recruitment 2017: 66 Mali Grade III Vacancies – Last Date 30-1-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Mali Grade-III
- New Delhi: 58 posts
- Hyderabad: 04 posts
- Shimla: 04 posts
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.18000-56900
Qualification: 10th pass or Gardening training certificate from IARI
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Skill Test and Written Test
Examination Fee: Rs.650/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Serviceman)
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
Deadline: 30th Jan 2017
Official Website: www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2016-17: 31 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Baker’s Mate: 01 post
- Silverman–cum-Masalchi: 14 posts
- Room Attendant Grade-II: 11 posts
- House Attendant Grade-II: 05 posts
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Baker’s Mate: 12th pass from a recognized Board and minimum 1 year Diploma Course in Bakery & Confectionery/2 years Apprenticeship Course in Bakery & Confectionary
- Silverman–cum-Masalchi: 12th pass from a recognized Board and minimum 1 year Diploma Course in Food & Beverage Operation/2 years Apprenticeship Course in Food & Beverage Operation
- Room Attendant Grade-II: 12th pass from a recognized Board and Minimum 1 year Diploma Course in Housekeeping/1½ years Apprenticeship Course under NCVT/NCHMCT
- House Attendant Grade-II: 12th pass from a recognized Board, Certificate Course/Craft Course/1 year Diploma in relevant trade from a reputed Institution
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://rashtrapatisahivalaya.gov.in and Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Ordinary Post before 15th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 10th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 15th Aug 2016
Rashtrapati sachivalaya (Presidents Secretariat) Recruitment 2016-17 for the various posts: (Closed)
- 1 post of Educational Officer
- 1 post of Technical Assistant
- 2 post of Artist Grade – II
- 1 post of Museum Assistant
Required points of eligibility are as mentioned to be below:
Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2013 Age limit and Educational Qualification: Maturity level and educational possession is required to be different for each post that are as below:
- Educational Officer: In terms of the education the requirement form the applicants is the master’s degree in the history, museology or heritage management with the experience is required to be of 3 years and age of the applicants applying for the post must not be more than i.e. upper age must be 45 years.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in the electronics or in the computer science is the essential pre requisite with the experience is required to be of 2 years in the operation, repair and the maintenance of the computers, projectors and the other electronic equipments. Upper age is being set for the applicants to be 45 years.
- Artist Grade – II: With the age of the applicants that is required to be in between the 18 years to 27 years the possession of the education is needed to be matriculation with the diploma in the arts or the trade certificate.
- Museum Assistant: Requirement in terms of the academic possession is the matriculation and age must be in between the 18 years to 27 years.
- Age of the applicants is required to be as on the date 30th Oct 2013.
Selection Procedure: Planning that is being made by the Presidents Secretariat is to start with the aptitude test that will be of 100 marks and later on the interview that will be of 25 marks. Performance of the applicants will be counted from both the tests and then the final merit list will be made and will be called for the valuable joining.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post applicants will make a usage of the type written form of the application that is required to be either in Hindi or English and had to be send to the authority with all the documents within the due date and time. Applicants must mention the name of the post on the envelope.
Important Date: Last date by which the applications must be receipted by the Presidents Secretariat is 30th Oct 2013.
Important Links to apply for Presidents Secretariat Recruitment 2013: Link at which the applicants can get the complete detail as notified in the official advertisement is as below: