Project Director, Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for 14 posts of Epidemiologist, Microbiologist and Data Manager: Project Director, Bangalore for 14 posts of Epidemiologist, Microbiologist, and Data Manager had announced making the stimulation of the candidates. The process getting notified is to get connected with the eligibility norms for which the detail is underneath:
- Epidemiologist – 09 posts
- Microbiologist – 04 posts
- Data Manager – 01 post
Age Perimeter: Project Director, Bangalore had presented the need of the age for each concerning position as underneath systematically:
- Epidemiologist – Not more than 45 years and for the MBBS Doctors age must be up to 65 years (Only retired government officials)
- Microbiologist – 45 years or below
- Data Manager – below 40 years
The relaxation in the age will get permitted for the candidates that are under the reserved community under the structured tiles and the regulations.
- Epidemiologist – Applicants under the associated post need having the education as Medical Graduation Degree i.e. MBBS with the Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in the preventive and social science, public health or epidemiology. Applicants with the education M.Sc. in life science, epidemiology with MPH qualification are also qualified for the post.
- Microbiologist – Applicants are to get connected with the educational necessity as Medical Graduation with the Post Graduation Degree or Diploma preferably in Microbiology, Virology, pathology or other lab science or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology.
- Data Manager – The necessity of the education that is worth appreciating for the post got mentioned as Post Graduation Degree in the Computer Science or B.E. in the IT or Electronics. Applicants having the work experience in the health or social sector will be given preference over other candidates.
Tenure of Service: Project Director, Bangalore had mentioned making the engagement of the candidates on the contract basis i.e. for the period of one year. The further extension of the service mentioned making on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
Selection Process: The criterion of the selection of the candidates mentioned completing the interview session and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The associated scheme of the registration that got announced by the Project Director, Bangalore is the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants are to bring the associated certificates and the documents at the stipulated date and time.
Significant Date: 18th Jan 2016: The period on which candidates are to make the appearance for the interview session. Applicants are liable and accountable to make the presence by the time 11:00 am. Applicants make sure to be at the venue, at least, half an hour than the arranged time for the necessary briefing for the interview.
Vital Link: The web portal provided underneath by the Project Director, Bangalore is for the convenience of the candidates so that could make the relation with the official advertisement and the associated format of the request form: