PSERC Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Secretary, Assistant and UDC: Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC), Chandigarh had provided to make the recruitment on the contract or deputation basis. The delivered notification is mentioned for the 3 posts of Secretary and other posts. The detail which is concerning is provided below:
- Senior Private Secretary: 01 post
- Senior Assistant: 01 post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 post
Age limit: Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) had mentioned that on the date of 1st May 2015 the requirement of age is to be not more than 62 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Private Secretary: Applicants are required to have education as graduation along with the knowledge of computer applications. Applicants are required to have knowledge in computer for word processing and spread sheets etc. Applicants are required to have minimum of 19 years of experience.
- Senior Assistant: Under the requirement for the post applicants need to have the education graduation in any field. Applicants must also have passed Ministerial Accounts Examination, Senior Assistant Accounts Examination as conducted by the State Government or PSPCL or any of the similar entities. Experience for minimum of 5 years is also needed from applicants.
- Upper Division Clerk: Education which is related with the applicants is the graduation in any of regulation. The need of computer knowledge is also associated with the applicants. Familiarity in the work for minimum of 5 years is also needed from the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned by the PSERC that request for the post via the application must be posted via the proper channel of submission. Applicants must send an advanced copy to the address as mentioned and specified.
Important Date: 5th May 2015 is the stated to be last date for dispatch of applications.
References: Applicants are to follow the link below to get the recruitment advertisement and other generals as mentioned by the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC):
PSERC Recruitment 2015 for the 7 posts of Senior Assistant, Steno and UDC (Closed): Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) is thoroughly under the Government of Punjab. It is being regulating the supply of electricity with the preciseness as over a long time run. PSERC had also provided the detail which is for the 7 posts of Senior Assistant, Steno and UDC and the allotment of the seats is thoroughly provided as below:
- Senior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
The necessity on the part of the applicants is to get acknowledged with the certain eligibility conditions and detail of these is thoroughly being provided below:
Age limit: Applicants must be suitable matured to get qualified for the respective post. The age maturity under the post is being desirable to be 65 years. Applicants are liable to have the age attained by the date of 30th June 2014 that is also the last date of receipting the applications.
Educational Criterion Set: Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) had provided the detail of educational qualification associated under the respective posts:
- Senior Assistant: The necessity interlinked with the applicants for the specific post is being mentioned to be graduation that could be under any of the respective subjects and with this applicants need also to be qualified under the Ministerial Accounts Examination or Senior Assistant accounts examination. Applicants must also be experienced in the working area and must also have the proficiency attained in the computers.
- Senior Scale Stenographer
- Upper Division Clerk: Under both the respective posts applicants are required to be holder of Graduation degree that is required to be in any of the concerning trade or field. With this basic age experience is also required from the applicants in the working area for minimum of 5 years.
Tenure of Service: The serviced of the applicants will be appreciable by et Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) for the time span of 1 year as these posts are on contract basis. The tenure of service is likely to be expandable on founding the services of the applicants to be satisfactory.
Scheme to submit an application: The proper way must be adopted so that the registration of the applicants is being sorted out. The process as mentioned by the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) for the registration is to send the application under which all the detail is being thoroughly mentioned and provided. This detail has to be valid which could be proved at the later stages via the necessary documents and credentials.
Important Date: 30th June 2014 is the closing date which is being stated so that all the applications are at office premises as after the date passed applications will not be acknowledged.
References: The entire information publicized by the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) is required to get via the linkage provided to be below: