Public Health Department Thane Recruitment 2016 for 127 posts of Adhiparicharika, Dietician, and Other Posts: Public Health Department Thane had made the detail notified for 127 posts of Adhiparicharika, Dietician, and Other Posts i.e. to make the employment of the candidates. The process having arranged thoroughly is to get connected with the eligibility norms for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Public Health Department Thane had made available the diverse conditions of the qualifying nature. The associate age that got required under the post is 18 years to 33 years. The upper age got mentioned as 38 years for the candidates that are under the category reserved.
- Senior Clerk: Degree with Commerce, Arts or Law (LLB)
- Junior Clerk: SSC with the knowledge of English and Marathi language
- Laboratory Technician: Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology or Microbiology
- Adhiparicharika: B.Sc.(Nursing)
- Pharmacist: Pharm.
- X-Ray Technician: Degree with Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Dietitian: B.Sc. with Home Science as the main subject
- Dental Mechanic: SSC and must have passed Dental Mechanic Course
- Blood Bank Technician: Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology or Microbiology
Fees Schedule: Public Health Department Thane had arranged the fee schedule to get registered under the post systematically. The necessity of paying the fee got mentioned as Rs. 300 along with Rs. 23 as the processing fee for the unreserved category candidates. The fee got announced as Rs. 150 along with Rs. 23 as the processing fee for the reserved category candidates and EXSM candidates needed paying only Rs. 23 as the processing fee.
Selection Process: To make the selection of the candidates the process mentioned getting followed systematically is the written examination or the professional test.
Application Submission: The announcement of the registration by the Public Health Department Thane is the use of the official site. The application printout needs also getting retained by the candidates for the future selection schemes and the procedures.
- 7th Jan 2016: The date having announced to make the initiation of the submission of the online application.
- 28th Jan 2016: The final permitted period associated to which the application submission must get completed thoroughly until the time11:59 pm.
- 29th Jan 2016: The closing period associated to which the payment of the fee must get completed at any of the branches of SBI.
- The recruitment notification needed getting acknowledged with the connection got mentioned underneath by the Public Health Department Thane:
- To make the submission of the application online the associated and the significant linkage got mentioned underneath systematically: