Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA) is one of the Punjab’s elite institutions that got established in July 1995. The mission and vision of the authority are the planning & development of areas of their respective jurisdiction.
PUDA Recruitment 2017: 270 Vacancies
Post Name: Engineer, DEO and Other Vacancies
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/Public Health): 16 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Public Health): 138 posts
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs): 43 posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 73 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Nov 2016: 18-37 years
- Sub Divisional Engineer:15600-39100/-
- Junior Engineer/Senior Asst/Clerk-cum-DEO:10300-34800/-
Sub Divisional/Junior Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Senior Assistant (A/Cs): B.Com
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Bachelor Degree or Possesses a Computer Information Technology/Course or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.puda.gov.in
Deadline: 2nd Dec 2016
PUDA Recruitment 2016-17: 47 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Experts/Specialists
- Capacity Building Specialist: 01 post
- MIS Specialist: 10 posts
- PPP Specialist: 04 posts
- Urban Planner: 01 post
- Knowledge Management: 01 post
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist: 01 post
- Civil Engineer: 10 posts
- Social Development Specialist: 01 post
- Urban Planner/Town Planner: 09 posts
- Social Development: 06 posts
- Municipal finance Specialist: 03 posts
- Age Limit: 63 years
- Capacity Building Specialist: Master Degree or Degree in Urban Planning or management or Social Sciences
- MIS Specialist: Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics or MCA/PGDCA
- PPP Specialist: 5 years or professional experience in developing and managing projects on PPP mode
- Urban Planner: Master Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Architecture Management
- Knowledge Management: Post Graduate or Graduate or equivalent in Mass Communication/Public relations/Journalism/Social Work/Development
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist: Post Graduate or Graduate in Finance from recognized University
- Civil Engineer: Post Graduate or Graduate in Engineering with specialization in public health or civil Engineering
- Social Development Specialist: Master Degree or Degree in Social Science/Sociology/Development Studies
- Urban Planner/Town Planner: Post Graduate or graduate degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography
- Social Development: Post Graduate/Graduate or Diploma in Social Sciences, with Practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area
- Municipal finance Specialist: Graduate Degree in finance or equivalent qualification from recognized university with 3 years experience
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 27th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 27th Sept 2016
PUDA Recruitment 2016-17 for the 172 posts of JE, DEO, and other posts (Closed)
Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA) had made the announcement that get concerns for the recruitment year 2015. This valuable process needed to get proceed for the 172 posts of JE, DEO, and other posts and the interest of eligibility with the position is underneath:
Age Perimeter: The age having announced on the date 1st Jan 2015 by the Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA) is the 18 years to 37 years. The complete relaxation in the age column to get introduces for the reserved category candidates.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical): The particular posts demands the education as Degree in the Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Public Health)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The academic to follow for the post is the Diploma in the Civil Engineering or the comparable qualification.
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs): Qualification need under the post is the B.Com with the minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s Degree is the concerning education to get followed by the candidates.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is to pay for the SC, ST, and EXSM candidates is the Rs. 500 and for the General category candidates as Rs. 1000. The fee announced by the Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA) is to get paid in any of the Axis Bank Limited.
Selection Procedure: The selection practice that is to get followed by the candidates is the written examination as it will check the fundamental knowledge of the candidates.
Registration Process: The process provided followed by the candidates for the registration is to get complete in two steps. The first prospective process of the submission is the compliance of the application at the official website of Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA). The application compiled is to send to the next process with the concerning certificates and documents.
- 13th July 2015: The initial date announced for the submission of the application online.
- 26th August 2015: The closing date published for the final compliance of the application.
- 5th Sep 2015: The last date permitted for the final submission of the printed copy of the form.
- The recruitment advertisement and the submission of the online application are to get completed with the link below:
- The link for the Bank Challan got mentioned underside by the Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority (PUDA):
- The necessary instructions needed to get collect with the link below: