PRSC Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of RA, JRF and other posts: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had stated the employment process and this publication is concerning with the 14 posts of RA, JRF and other posts. Complete information concerning is provided beneath:
Age limit: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had provided to the applicants to have attained the necessary age to be as more than 37 years on the date of 7th Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Post numbered as 1 to 4: Under all the stipulated posts the education which is associated is the doctorate or master’s degree in the Agronomy, Agrometeorolgy, Soil Science, Environmental Sciences, Soil and Water Engineering, Geography, Geo-informatics, Remote Sensing and GIS, Earth Sciences or post graduation required in the remote sensing & GIS.
- Field Assistant: Applicants under the stipulated post are mentioned with the education to be matriculation passed with the one of the subject Punjabi and considerable experience in the work area.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule under each post is related specifically and their detail is as below:
- Research Associate: The fee associated is Rs. 1000.
- Research Fellow (Agriculture Analyst)
- Research Fellow (Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst): Fee needed to paid is Rs. 800 for both posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Fee to get paid is Rs. 600.
- Field Assistant: Fee announced is Rs. 300.
Scheme to submit an application: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had provided for the applicants that to get registered the requirement is to make the presence for the interview along with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: Date of interview which is being provided for the applicants under the recent posts is provided as 7th Jan 2015.
- The link to the recruitment notification is provided beneath by the Punjab Remote Sensing Centre:
- To tag along with the application form the reference link which is concerning is provided below:
PRSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the post of Scientist: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had provided the particulars below for the applicants so that the placement could be worked out for the post of Scientist and for which applications are being invited. The detail is as below:
- Age – not more than 38 years on the date of 1st Jan 2014.
- Educational Qualification – Graduation in the agriculture science, agriculture engineering and one years of experience.
- Payment of Fee – Applicants need to pay Rs. 1000 (non refundable)
Applicants are required that the application must be received at the office premises by the date of 20th Oct 2014 with the DD and other necessary credentials.
To obtain the necessary information and general conditions the link to be followed is as below:
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment 2014-2015 for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Fellow: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had proclaimed an advertisement that is to recruit the applicants for the posts that are as below:
- Research Fellow – 2
- Junior Research Fellow – 5
- Research Fellow (Application Developer) – 2
Age limit: Maturity level that must be attained by the candidates in regards to qualify for the post is the not more than the 35 years and this age need to be as per on the date of the interview set for et particular post.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Geology, Water Resources, Geography, Geo informatics, Remote Sensing and RS & GIS is the requisite from the applicants to qualify for the post and applicants also should have the experience for at least 1 year.
- Junior Research Fellow: Applicants need to qualify in the Graduation with Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography or need to have the degree in the Master’s degree with the same subjects and trades for the post of RF.
- Research Fellow (AD): Requisite from the candidates that had to be fulfilled regarding to qualify for the post is Masters Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Applications or B. Tech in the same fields. Applicants must also have the due familiarity for the work for at least 1 year.
Fees Schedule: Application fee is set to be the Rs. 500 that could be paid either by the cash or by the DD in the favor of the Director Punjab Remote Sensing Centre and fee will be duly payable at the Ludhiana.
Selection Method: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre had deliberately premeditated the technique of the selection that is the written examination and the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Walk in the interview is the designed method to sort out the registration from the applicants and applicants on the day bring out the application form duly filled that could be downloaded from the official advertisement.
- Date of the interview for the post numbered as 1 and 2 is 9th Dec 2013.
- Date of the interview for the post numbered as 3 is 10th Dec 2013.
- Link to get the official advertisement is as below:
- Application form is to get from the web portal below:
Download Application Form