Punjab Roadways owns its existence from the year 1948 and it started the journey only with the minimal quantity of 13 buses and by the time it had reached to the year 1985 had reached to a very high score of vehicles. The most appreciable task by the roadways is to provide the reliable and comfortable environment and transport facilities.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Punjab Roadways under Punjab Roadways Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Punjab Roadways Recruitment 2014 for the 2700 various posts:
Punjab Roadways had mentioned to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 2700 various posts and online applications had been invited. The detail concerning with the posts is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Punjab Roadways had announced that each post must be having the requisite eligibility as concerning to age and educational qualification for which the detail required is mentioned as below:
- Driver – It is very important for the applicants that are applying under the respective post that they must be 8th class passed and with this experience of minimum 5 years as in the passenger bus handling. Applicants that wish to apply for the post must be under the age outskirts to be as 25 years to 45 years.
- Conductor: The requirement of the education that is mandatory under the respective post is 10th class passed. The familiarity with the work is also desirable from the applicants for minimum of 3 years. The age obligation from the applicants is thoroughly stated to be as 18 years to maximum 38 years of age.
- Junior Technician (Mechanic)
- Junior Technician (Electrician)
- Junior Technician (Painter)
- Junior Technician (Welder)
- Junior Technician (Black Smith): Under all the mentioned posts applicants must be passed in the matriculation class or the qualification that is comparable. Applicants need also to be holder of ITI degree which is required to be in the respective trade for which applicants are applying for. Applicants are needed to be in the age outskirts to be as 18 years to 38 years.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of fee which is being desirable from the applicants to make payment is mentioned as Rs. 1000 for the candidates belonging to the general category, for the reserve category candidates’ payment admissible is Rs. 250 and Rs. 500 for the applicants that are handicapped.
Selection Method: Applicants will be selected via the written test for the respective posts.
Scheme to submit an application: Punjab Roadways had mentioned that applicants to make the registration under the post with the submission of the application at the official website. Application must follow all the details as mentioned.
- 6th August 2014 to 5th Sep 2014: Date mentioned for the submission of the application online.
- 8th Sep 2014: Last date which is being mentioned for the submission of the fee.
- The link to assort all the necessary details is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
- To make the online registration reference link suitable us as below:
Apply Online Application Form