The pre-eminent job of the bank, grants loan to “KISSAN” in the specific regions, so that they can concentrate on quality of framing. The bank also looks over other associated works for the betterment of agriculture as it appears from its name. PSCADB is the apex body of Cooperative Agricultural development banks in the state. There are various schemes initiated by the bank for the farmers like purchase of threshers, loans, tractor’s purchasing, development of diary, farm forestry, etc.
Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Bank Recruitment 2017: 191 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 80 posts
- Field Officer: 80 posts
- Information Technology Officer: 11 posts
- Manager: 20 posts
Age Limit: 18-45 years
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4400/3800/3200/-
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Bachelor Degree
- Field Officer: Bachelor Degree
- Information Technology Officer: MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology /M.Sc. Computer Science or Be/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering Degree
- Manager:Com/B.Sc. Agriculture or M.Com/M.Sc. Agriculture or Economics/MBA
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Personal Interview, Medical Test and Documentation Verification
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.agribankpunjab.org
Deadline: 16th Dec 2016
The Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Bank Limited (PSCADB) Recruitment 2016-17 for the 616 various vacancies (Closed)
The Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Bank Limited (PSCADB) had blended the economical, social and the cultural prospective in the very homogeneous manner to fulfill the requirements of the authority and concerning to it authority had announced the following posts that is for the 616 seats unoccupied:
- Senior manager
- Information technology officer
- Clerk cum data entry operator
PSCADB Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
Age limit: Out of the most essential points of the thoughtfulness age consideration regarding the post demands that minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and maximum age of the applicants must be 38 years. However the relaxation in the age is permissible to the applicants under the directives of the authority to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Qualification: Education particularly set for the concerned post is as below:
- Senior manager: Applicants that are interested for the post must have completed the post graduation with 50% marks or the degree in the MFC or MBA is the necessity as demanded from the applicants.
- Manager: Applicant can either be Graduate or Post Graduate with the 555 marks or had completed the course of the Charted Accountants (CA) is the essential pre requisite.
- Information technology officer: MCA or the M.Sc. in the information technology with the aggregate to be 50% is the requirement to qualify for the post.
- Clerk cum data entry operator: Applicants could be either graduate or post graduate with the diploma or the certificate course in the computer.
Fees Schedule: As per the concession directives of the authority set for the structure of the fees applicants under the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) will submit the fee of Rs. 250 and for all the rest of the applicants fees structure is set as Rs. 500 that could be paid any of the branch of the Punjab National Bank in the form of the challan.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the applicants is to be made by the recruitment test under the fixed syllabus that is being organized for the particular post.
Method to Apply: Applicants make usage of the official link that is being provided by the authority at which the applicants can make the submission of the application online and the print out of it must be retained by the applicants for the future means of the selection procedure.
Important Date: Last date by which the fee is scheduled to be deposited by the applicants is 28t Sep 2013.
- Submission of the applications must be completed by the authority by the date 7th Oct 2013 that must be furnished by the time 5:00 pm.
Important Link: Link connecting the applicants to the notification being notified by the authority to get the required detail is as below:
Important guiding principle and the directions are accessible with the below linkage:
Principals & Directions
Required syllabus that is particularly being set for the concerned post is as below:
To apply online applicants must follow the below connection: