The Government of West Bengal has recently invited locals to apply for the vacancies under the District Magistrate, Purulia. The job would be strictly on contractual basis and candidates would be given a pay under the State Government Board. For making things easier, we have neatly segregated the whole recruitment notification under various heads so that candidates can take a note of various points.
Purulia District Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2017 – 620 Village Resource Person Vacancies – Last Date: 27-5-2017
Post Name: Village Resource Person
No. of Vacancies: 620 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
Qualification: 10th or its equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on academic marks in 10th
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.puruliya.in
Deadline: 27th May 2017
Official Website: www.puruliya.in
Purulia District Recruitment 2017: 48 Clerk Vacancies – Last Date 18-1-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Clerk
Age Limit as on 31st Jan 2017: 65 years
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- per month
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 18th Jan 2017
Deadline: 18th Jan 2017
Interview Date & Time: 21st Jan 2017 at 11.30 am
Official Website: purulia.gov.in
The nature of work involved for the selected candidate is Village Resource person. (Closed)
No. Of vacancies- 810
The total number of vacancies under the current recruitment notification is 810. All these vacancies are in respect of the same post- Village Resource Person. Every candidate who has been selected under this job would be required to execute day to day routine within the village and strength the operating system.
|Name of the Post||Total number of Vacancies|
|Village Resource Person||810|
An important aspect of this recruitment notification is the eligibility criteria. Before making an application, all candidates should take a note of the basic requirement. The list of criteria is divided into these 3 sections-
- Nationality: The candidate who is making an application must be a citizen of India. If not, then the candidate must be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. Other candidates can also apply, if their nationality status is permitted under the job application eligibility criteria of the Central Government.
- Age Limit: The second criteria is in respect of the candidate’s age. The minimum age for application is 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years. However, age relaxation would be available to candidates who belong to the reserved category. For an instance, candidates belonging to SC/ ST would get a 5-year age relaxation and OBC candidates would get a 3-year age relaxation.
- Educational Qualification: The final eligibility criteria lays that each candidate should have passed Class X/ matriculation/ or any other degree of similar value. The degree should either come from a Government Institute or any other recognized institute.
How to apply?
All candidates are required to apply through the online mode. Since the government has been constantly looking forward to improve the computer literacy rate among people, it has decided that the application process must become online.
An easy step-by-step application process is given below:
Step-1 Open the internet browser and visit this link. Once the link has been opened, check the list of options available.
Step-2 Select the option to apply online and start filling up the form.
Step 3- Upload your scanned color photograph and signature
Step 4- Complete your registration and retain the registration number.
List of Important dates and events
When it comes to making an application and preparing for the examination, there is nothing more important that remembering the right date. Here is the complete list is important dates-
- Application starts on- 07/09/2016
- Last date of Application- 20/09/2016
- Official Website: puruliya.in
- How to apply- Online
With all said and done, it is time for you to go ahead and make an application at the earliest. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us through the comment section.