Purvancahal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 242 posts of the Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant: Purvancahal Gramin Bank for the applicants those are qualified in the RRBs CWE had announced the recruitment process. For the knowledge sake of the applicants this test was conducted in the month of Sep / Oct and as held under the supremacy of IBPS. The recent process having announced is related for the 242 posts of the Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant and detail required to follow is mentioned below:
- 77 posts of Officer Scale – I
- 165 posts of Office Assistant
Age limit: The perimeter of the age which is being announced by the Purvancahal Gramin Bank is mentioned to be as under the limits of the 18 years to 28 years as maximum age. Under the suitable norms and directive the suitable relaxation in the age will also be granted to the applicants under the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale – I: The requirement or possession of the education which is being demanded from the applicants is the degree which is provided under any of the discipline. Applicants are provided also to have the proficiency so as in the local language.
- Office Assistant: Aspirants that are being applying for the post are mentioned with the education to be as degree which could be in any of the possible trade or discipline. The basic requirement which is linked with the applicants is the expertise needed in the local language.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website is the general process of getting listed for the post. Applicants are provided to get with the official website of the Purvancahal Gramin Bank and make the compliance of the complete information.
Important Date: 17th March 2015 to 31st March 2015: Dates which are important to make the online registration under the post.
Important Link: The link for the official advertisement is provided underside by the Purvancahal Gramin Bank:
Purvancahal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 570 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose): (Closed) Purvancahal Gramin Bank is a very new to field bank i.e. the origin of the bank was coined on 1st April 2013. This bank is searching for the preciseness and the accuracy so that the required progress could be gained. The current announcement is being made for the 570 posts of the Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) under which the mandatory detail is being provided below:
Age limit: Purvancahal Gramin Bank had stated that applicants must have the age under the boundary of 18 years to 28 years. The basic age will get relaxed further by 5 years for the SC, ST applicants, by 3 years for the OBC category applicants and by 10 years for the PWD candidates.
Educational Criterion Set: Degree in any of the field or discipline is the necessity which is being attached with the applicants regarding the educational qualification.
Fees Schedule: Payment of fee is to acknowledge from the applicants by the Purvancahal Gramin Bank via the challan form. This payment will be assorted to be Rs. 20 (SC, ST, PWD, EXSM applicants) and Rs. 100 for all the other left out category applicants.
Selection Method: To make the final choice of the applicants the process of personal interview is being announced but the process is open for the applicants that have the valid score card of qualifying the examination. This RRB’s CWE (Common Written Examination) – II was being structured by the IBPS in the Sep / Oct 2013.
Scheme to submit an application: Only by following the suitable selection process applicants can make proceed for the selection criterions. Purvancahal Gramin Bank had mentioned that under the posts announced applicants must go through the official website and must register via the prearranged application form. Print out of the application is mandatory to sustain for the future selection process.
- Date from which the online registration process will get the suitable initiation is being decided to be 30th May 2014.
- Concluding date as decided to end up the process of the online submission of application is 20th June 2014.
- Date to start the process of payment of fee is 30th May 2014.
- Terminating date mentioned to make the payment of fee is 20th June 2014.
- Last date to make the reprint of the application is 5th July 2014.
References: Purvancahal Gramin Bank had provided with the important links below so as to get the detailed information:
- Official advertisement with which applicants can get the entire information and all the amended rules and regulations link is being mentioned below:
- Challan form must be get via the applicants from the link below to make the payment for the fee:
- Online application and registration is favorable to access from the web portal as mentioned below:
Apply Online Application Form