RRB Recruitment 2016: 18252 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Jr Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Sr Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Sr Time Keeper
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan, 2016: 18-32 years
- Selection Process: CBT (Computer Based Test)/Typing Skill Test/Aptitude Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website
- Deadline: 25th Jan 2016
- CBT Exam Date: March-May 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification
RRB Recruitment 2015 for the 2786 posts of Junior and Senior Section Engineer (Closed)
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had made the process known for the high number of vacated positions. The progression published is for the 2786 posts of Junior and Senior Section Engineer for which the points to follow are underside:
Junior Engineer (JE): 1315
B. Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Vacancies
C. Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): 81 Vacancies
D. Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
E. Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Vacancies
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: The detail published for the age and education by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) need to get the official advertisement. Applicants must get the complete detail and then decide on to apply for the post.
Fees Schedule: The fee concerning to pay by the candidates with the community General and OBC (Male) is Rs. 100. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had made the exemption of the fee for Reserved and Women candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection process that will get precede for the candidates is the online examination, document verification and medical fitness.
Registration Process: The registration getting for the post is to get fulfilled with the use of the official website of RRB. The process announced providers to retain out of the application also.
- 27th June 2015 to 26th July 2015: The concerning dates for the submission of the application online.
- 26th July 2015: The concluding date for the online payment of a fee.
- 23rd July 2015: The terminating date for the offline payment of the fee.
- The link got provided underside by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) to get the notification arranged:
- The online listing for the post needs to make with the link established bottom:
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2014 for 1418 posts of Steno, Junior Steno and other posts (Closed)
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had mentioned that the applications are being provided to receive as for the 1418 posts of Steno, Junior Steno and other posts. Applicants are required that the detail associated is to be checked out on the priority basis so that the eligibility is being counted and applicants could decide on to apply for the post. Here is the detail:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is being provided for the applicants by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) that each of the post is being related with the exceptional need of education and age and to get so applicants must refer to the official notification.
Fees Schedule: It is desirable that the applicants must make the payment for registration. The fee which is structured under the post is the Rs. 100 only for general category applicant.
Scheme to submit an application: It is stated for the candidates that the application which is being prescribed by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)’s faculty is to be used. It is necessary for the aspirants that all the necessary certificates must be thoroughly attached with the application and need to be posted with the application at the address as notified.
- 10th Nov 2014: Date provided so that the applications are being received.
- 25th Nov 2014: Applicants under the remote area are to make the dispatch of applications by this date.
Referernces: The connection is provided by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as below so that advertisement is being advertised: