About Rajasthan Forest Department: The department is responsible to lookout all works related to the forest and wildlife in the Rajasthan. There are various routine works managed by the employees of Rajasthan Forest Department. The official website of the department is www.rajforest.nic.in, where the candidates can find more information like About, Forest Resource, Departments Locations, Works, Projects, News, Addresses and its latest recruitment 2016 projects. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies in the Rajasthan Forest Department. The candidates who are interested to do job in the department and make career in the Forest and Wildlife should bookmark this page for future updates.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Rajasthan Forest Department under Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2013 of 243 Drivers & Surveyor Posts: The Rajasthan Forest Department is going to recruit 243 Drivers & Surveyors in the state as per the procedure described in the notification. The candidates who are interested to apply should read the following information carefully. We have given here very important detail for the candidates after observing the complete notification issued by Rajasthan Forest Department.
There are total 243 vacancies open distributed as follows:
- 194 posts for Drivers
- 49 posts for Surveyors
Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification for the candidates should be 8th class passed along with valid Driving License for the post of Drivers. The ITI in Civil Survey or Civil Engineering Diploma is required to apply for the post Surveyor.
Way of Selection: The written test will be held for the final selection.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should apply through official website www.exaforest.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates should note that the online registration open from 30th Aug, 2013 to 20th Sept, 2013. So the candidates must apply between these dates including 30th Aug & 20th Sept. The fee should also deposited by the candidates as Rs.300/- (Gen), Rs. 200 (OBC), Rs.100 (SC/ST). The can be deposited only by the process of e-Mitra or Common Service Centre. Follow the following step by step procedure to apply online.
- The candidates should go to the website www.examforest.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to online section i.e. E-Mitra or C.S.C.
- Go to the website www.examforest.rajashtan.gov.in.
- Here you will find E-Mitra or CSC link. After making payment here get unique token number.
- Now, go to apply online link and enter UTN along with DOB.
- Enter Security Code and click on Submit Button.
- Fill all the required columns of application form and submit it.
- Don’t forget to print out of receipt and keep it safe for future reference.
- The online registration starts from 30th Aug, 2013.
- The online registration close on 20th Sept, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited from 30th Aug, 2013 to 19th Sept, 2013.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from 25th Sept, 2013 to 5th Oct, 2013.
- The written exam will be held on 6th Oct, 2013.
Important Links: The candidates should visit the following links for further information about Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2013 Project.
- Download Complete Official Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online