Rajasthan High Court Result of Written Exam Held for the post of the Law clerk cum Legal Research: An announcement had been committed by the Rajasthan High Court for one of the very reputed post in field. The post for which this announcement is being made is the Law clerk cum Legal Research. The court had made its final list of the candidates, which is being made under very keen observation so that not any type miscalculation is being found on the part of the candidate. The dates that had been announced by the court for the interview cum the document verification are fixed to be 24th May 2013. The venue at which the candidates are to create their presence is scheduled is as following: Rajasthan High Court Bench Premises, Jaipur. Candidates will also be informed through the call letters. In case they do not receive the call letter they are advised to come for the interview as scheduled by the authority. Given below is the link at which you are needed to check the required result.
Other required information could also be satisfied by the same link.
Rajasthan High Court Result of Written Exam Held for the post of the District Judges Exam: A Written Examination Result is being declared by the Rajasthan High Court for the very prestigious post in the concerned field and the post for which the result is being declared is the post of the District Judges. The court had announced the final result regarding the concerned post after the result made under keen observation. A huge mass had shared their seat for the post. The difficulty level is always very high for the post as it brings a lot of respect, concern and responsibilities who are selected after clearing the written test followed by the interview session. As now those who had cleared the written examination are marked to put forward before the authority for a final verdict regarding the future of the aspirant and the date that has been marked to make a interview session is from 14th May 2013 to the date 24th May 2013. So the candidates are advised to start preparing for the interview session with all the concentration and their will power, the major element that is needed in any interview the most is your confidence that can take you to the heights of success. The document verification will commence on the venue of the examination cell which is as below at the time 8:30 a.m. Deputy Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
The candidates are needed to click on the link given below to see their result. The list is made according to the day scheduled, because the whole interview session is going to take an 11 days journey for the selection of the District judge. Here is the link:
A Few Important Instructions for the candidates that will help in interview for sure: Candidates are required to bring with them the following mentioned documents at the time of the interview and document verification are:
- The document pertaining the proof of the age.
- Certificates of educational qualification.
- Belonging to the specific community.
- Experience certificate.
- Document which could be considered as a proof regarding your identification which may be yours Driving license, voter card, passport etc
- Your residential certificate.
- For the convenience of the candidates the call letters are sent to the aspirants however if they do not get the call letter they are either advised to go to the authorities office personally or directly being at the time of the interview with a copy of the result list.
- No allowance will be provided to the candidates coming for the interview all the expenses are to be pay by the candidate itself.
- In no case the request regarding any change of date will be taken in to consideration.