Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department Results 2016 for the post of the JE, Accounts Assistant, Computer instructor, Assistant Programmer Officer, Coordinator: Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department had announced the result of the written examination conducted for the various posts. these various posts are as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer Degree
- Junior Engineer Diploma
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Programmer Officer
- Coordinator Training
- Coordinator Supervision
- Coordinator IEC
- Computer instructor
For all the posts a list of the candidates selected had been made under the team of experts and the qualified panel who had made a detailed analysis of the performance of the candidates and had selected the potential that is needed to be called for the next very important procedure of the selection i.e. the documents verification that will judge them on the other factors of the eligibility and will then make a final verdict on the part of the candidates so that the candidates could be an integral part of the panel and they could serve them with their valuable services. The dates on which this detailed session will proceed are from 14th June 2013 to the date 24th June 2013.
The link at which the list of the candidates selected is available is mentioned below. The list is being made according to the post for which the candidates have applied for.
Here is the link for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department Results 2013.
The candidates selected are also liable to bring with them the following mentioned testimonials which will judge for their eligibility.
- The certificates of the educational, technical and the academic qualification along with the necessary degrees and the detailed mark sheets.
- The evidence pertaining to the caste of the candidate i.e. whether the candidate has the belonging to the reserved or to the unreserved caste under the Performa prepared by the govt. of India and the candidates of the OBC category are needed to bring with them the Non Creamy Layer (NOC).
- The proof of the identification of the candidates either via Adhar card, Pan Card, license, Voter ID card or any other means possible.
- Documentation regarding the age of the candidate with the matriculation certificate or with the date of birth certificate.
- Residential proof of the candidate which must not be older than a year.
- Photo graphs of the candidates that must be the one used at the time of the registration.
Candidates are being thoroughly informed by the authority that the documents brought must be original and also needed to bring the set of Xerox of the all the documentation. Since the eligibility is set on the document verification so if found to be false the candidate will be disqualified from the concerned post.