Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regularly appoint staff. RBI recruit staff by publishing recruitment notifications on its official website i.e. rbi.org.in. We update here latest NIT RBI recruitment 2018 projects. You can check here complete information about RBI recruitment like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, application form, important dates and important link. The candidates who are looking jobs in RBI should visit this page daily or bookmark this page for future updates. We promise you that you will never miss any job alert in RBI. Here is the list of latest vacancies open in RBI under RBI recruitment projects 2018.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 526 Office Attendant Vacancies – Last Date 7-12-2017
Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant posts. The positions are open in various officers of the bank. RBI will select candidates by conducting competitive test (online test). The candidates who have passed 10th can apply online from 7th November 2017 to 7th December 2017. Here you will get the complete detail about RBI recruitment 2018. You will get the detail about RBI recruitment eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
RBI Recruitment Vacancies Details
There are total 526 vacancies available for office attendants posts. Here is the complete break of vacancies city wise.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018
Here is the complete detail about RBI recruitment age limit and qualification. You must have minimum eligibility criteria as given apply to apply for office attendant vacancies.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should not be below than 18 years and maximum age should not exceed the limit of 25 years. The date to determination of age is 1st November 2017. In other words you can say that the candidates should be born between 2nd November 1992 to 1st November 1999. The candidates who belongs to SC/ST category can upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years, OBC 3 years, 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for RBI recruitment is 10th passed (S.S.C/Matriculation).
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will undergo with online test and language test to get office attendant vacancies.
Application Form for RBI Recruitment 2018
The application form for RBI Recruitment 2018 is online. You have to submit RBI application form online through official website www.rbi.org.in. The online registration starts from 17th November 2017 to 7th December 2017. You can apply online here.
Application Fees: The application fee is Rs.45/- for OBC & General candidates, Rs.50 (SC/ST/PWD/EXs). You can apply application fee by online mode by using Debit Cards/Net Banking/Credit Cards/IMPS/Mobile wallets.
Important Dates for RBI Office Attendant Vacancies
The following dates must remember by the candidates to avoid any due dates.
- Online registration starts from – 17th November 2017
- Online registration closed from – 7th December 2017
- Payment of fee dates – 17th November 2017 to 7th December 2017
- Closing date to print application – 22th December 2017
You must download the recruitment official notification to know more RBI Recruitment rules and regulations.