Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited is a high leading company preceding the manufacturing of the wide range of chemical and fertilizers. The 80% of equity of the industrialization is get uphold by the Government of India. Recently more of the modern techniques and measurements are being introduced so that the effective but the cheaper in the rate for the usage of respective person in the field.
RCFL Recruitment 2017 – 10 Boiler Operator Vacancies – Last Date: 9-06-2017
Post Name: Boiler Operator
No. of Vacancies: 10 posts
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.8650-19000/-
Qualification: 10th passed
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST
Application Procedure: Download Application format and send hard Copy by registered/speed post before 9th June 2017
Deadline: 9th June 2017
Official Website: www.rcfltd.com
RCFL Recruitment 2016-17: 67 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Diploma Trainee
- Age Limit as on 1st May 2016: 25 years
- Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 50% marks from a recognized Institute
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post before 14th July 2016
- Deadline: 14th July 2016
RCF Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 7 posts of Visiting Doctor (Closed)
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited had mentioned the detail to make the orientation of the applicants towards the valuable and noticeable posts. The announcement is for the 7 posts of Visiting Doctor and their detail is as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Cardiologist: MD (Med) with DNB (Cardiology) or DM (Cardiology) is the required education with 10 years of experience.
- Nephrologists: Academic required is the MD (Med) with DNB (Nephrology) or DM (Nephrology) with experience of 5 years.
- Urologist: Education required is the MS (Surgery) along with DNB (Urology) or MCH (Urology) coupled with familiarity of work for 5 years.
- Neurologist: Experience of 5 years and MD (Medicine) with DNB or DM (Neurology) is the associated education for the applicants.
- Radiologist: MD (Radiology) is the education required under the post with 5 years of experience.
- Dermatologist: MD Dermatology or DNB is the required education with 5 years of experience or diploma in the Dermatology with 10 years of experience.
Scheme to submit an application: It is necessary for the applicants that the registration can be get by the applicants on the promoting of the application. This application is in the outline arranged and this application will be acceptable only with the required certificates.
Important Date: Last date which is announced by the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited for accepting the requests for the post is 23rd April 2015.
References: The associated link for the advertisement is mentioned as below:
RCF Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 42 posts of Act Apprentice (Closed): Application reception procedure is being recently adopted and notified by the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited and this process is proclaimed for the 42 posts of Act Apprentice for which the detail necessity associated is being mentioned as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The each post is being associated with the certain of the eligibility conditions and must be followed by the applicants to the full. The various factors as mentioned by the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited are as below:
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – AO (CP): As necessary for the respective post applicants must be holder of degree B.Sc. (Chemistry) with physics as one of the subjects. The age requisite as demanded from the applicants is the 25 years.
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)- IM (CP): Age factor under the post from the applicants is being mentioned to be as 25 years. The requisite which is being necessary from the applicants so that could get qualified under the respective trade is thoroughly mentioned to be as B.Sc. with the physics and chemistry as one of the subjects during the course.
- Electrician: Applicants are must to have the age attained for the respective post to be as 21 years. Applicants under the respective post are liable that they must be passed in the 12th class with the trades of science or minimum competency vocational course.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of the fee is being is thoroughly make proclaimed is the Rs. 50 that are needed to make payment by the general and OBC category applicants. The fee is non refundable and will be accepted only via the bank challan that is in the favor of Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited and payable at state bank of India. Applicants belonging to the category SC, ST are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Method: Applicants that will send the applications for getting listed will be thoroughly judged in the basis of their academics and these short listed applicants will be needed to commence for the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The scheme under which applicants need to get listed demands from the applicants to send the application which is being formatted by the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited. Applicants with the application are required to make the attachment of the required testimonials as only then application will be acceptable.
Important Date: 7th August 2014 is the date that is being provided to the applicants so that applications could be reached at the office premises.
- The connection which is being accessible for the applicants to get the official advertisement is being mentioned to be as below:
- The challan form required to make the payment is available at the web portal below: