Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
Karnataka High Court has declared the result on 16th October 2020 for Preliminary Exam Civil Judge which was held on 27th September 2019. You can check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 from the links given below. Karnataka High Court has mentioned Roll Nos. and names in the result PDF file. The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result is now available on Karnataka High Court official website i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 Summary
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Civil Judge|
|Type of Exam||Preliminary Exam|
|Preliminary Exam Held on||on 27th September 2019|
|Result Declared Date||on 16th October 2020|
Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
You can find here all important links to download Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must check the complete result file whether you are selected or not.
|Download Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Download Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
|Bonus Make Free Resume/CV||Free Resume|
How to Check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result
It is effortless to check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result. You should follow the following steps to check the result online.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official link where the result has been published. The links have given under the heading of important links.
- After that, you need to enter the necessary details as follows:
- Roll Number/Registration Number Date of Birth Mobile Number
- Now, you need to click on submit or login button.
- After that, a new page will open, and here you can check your result online or download the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result PDF file.
Notes to Check Karnataka HC Civil Judge Result
- Sometimes, there is a heavy load on the server of the official website of Karnataka High Court i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.For that reason, the site goes down. So, you should visit the Karnataka HC Civil Judge Result link after some time.
- We advised to the candidates that open only official links to check the result. There are various fake websites of Karnataka High Court results. Here we provide you only the official links after doing our work of researching.
- You must subscribe to our services like WhatsApp, Facebook, Android App, and email. for any future updates on Karnataka HC Civil Judge Result.
- You can also ask us via comment form if you have any query related to Karnataka HC Civil Judge Result. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
- You can also visit our popular pages to get more Govt Jobs information like Sarkari Result 2020, Employment News, Govt Jobs/Sarkari Naukri and More.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result (Prelims)
Every candidates who had done the Preliminary Exam on 27th September 2019 should visit the official website of Karnataka High Court (Karnataka High Court) i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in to check your name in the result. The candidates who has selected must follow the rules and regulations for next steps. Here we will provide you all the information related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result (Prelims).
Karnataka High Court Cut Off Marks 2020 (Civil Judge)
Karnataka High Court cut off marks 2020 is very important to shortlist the candidates in a big competitive exam. The Karnataka High Court cut off marks is totally based on number of vacancies, number of candidates, question paper pattern, difficulty level, candidate's category (SC/ST/OBC/General) and previous cut off marks. Karnataka High Court will call the candidates for Main Exam on the basis of score card/cut off marks.
Karnataka High Court Merit List 2020 (Civil Judge)
The merit list of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Preliminary Exam has also published along with result. You can check your name in the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge merit list 2020. The link to download merit list has alos given under the heading of important list. The selected candidates who have their in the list are qualified for Main Exam. The merit list is also available on the official website i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
We work very hard to provide you all the important updates related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020. If you found any difficulty to downloading or check the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result, you can ask us your query via comment form. We will answer you as early as possible. To stay updates related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result (Prelims), visit our official website govtjobguru.in and subscriber your email ID.