MPSC ESE Result 2020
MPSC has declared the result on 28th July 2020 for Main Exam Engineering Service Exam (ESE) which was held on 24th November 2019. You can check MPSC ESE Result 2020 from the links given below. MPSC has mentioned Roll Nos. and names in the result PDF file. The MPSC ESE Result is now available on MPSC official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC ESE Result 2020 Summary
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Engineering Service Exam (ESE)|
|Type of Exam||Main Exam|
|Main Exam Held on||on 24th November 2019|
|Result Declared Date||on 28th July 2020|
Download MPSC ESE Result 2020
You can find here all important links to download Download MPSC ESE Result 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must check the complete result file whether you are selected or not.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
How to Check MPSC ESE Result
It is effortless to check MPSC ESE Result. You should follow the following steps to check the result online.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official link where the result has been published. The links have given under the heading of important links.
- After that, you need to enter the necessary details as follows:
- Roll Number/Registration Number Date of Birth Mobile Number
- Now, you need to click on submit or login button.
- After that, a new page will open, and here you can check your result online or download the MPSC ESE Result PDF file.
Notes to Check MPSC ESE Result (Main Exam)
- Sometimes, there is a heavy load on the server of the official website of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in.For that reason, the site goes down. So, you should visit the MPSC ESE Result (Main Exam) link after some time.
- We advised to the candidates that open only official links to check the result. There are various fake websites of MPSC results. Here we provide you only the official links after doing our work of researching.
- You must subscribe to our services like WhatsApp, Facebook, Android App, and email. for any future updates on MPSC ESE Result (Main Exam).
- You can also ask us via comment form if you have any query related to MPSC ESE Result (Main Exam). We will reply to you as soon as possible.
- You can also visit our popular pages to get more Govt Jobs information like Sarkari Result 2020, Employment News, Govt Jobs/Sarkari Naukri and More.
MPSC ESE Main Result
Every candidates who had done the Main Exam on 24th November 2019 should visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) i.e. mpsc.gov.in to check your name in the result. The candidates who has selected must follow the rules and regulations for next steps. Here we will provide you all the information related to MPSC ESE Main Result.
MPSC Cut Off Marks 2020 (Engineering Service Exam (ESE))
MPSC cut off marks 2020 is very important to shortlist the candidates in a big competitive exam. The MPSC cut off marks is totally based on number of vacancies, number of candidates, question paper pattern, difficulty level, candidate's category (SC/ST/OBC/General) and previous cut off marks. MPSC will call the candidates for on the basis of score card/cut off marks.
MPSC Merit List 2020 (Engineering Service Exam (ESE))
The merit list of MPSC Engineering Service Exam (ESE) Main Exam has also published along with result. You can check your name in the MPSC Engineering Service Exam (ESE) merit list 2020. The link to download merit list has alos given under the heading of important list. The selected candidates who have their in the list are qualified for . The merit list is also available on the official website i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
We work very hard to provide you all the important updates related to MPSC ESE Result 2020. If you found any difficulty to downloading or check the MPSC ESE Result, you can ask us your query via comment form. We will answer you as early as possible. To stay updates related to MPSC ESE Main Result, visit our official website govtjobguru.in and subscriber your email ID.