Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital (RGSSH) is an advanced institute that got designed and structured to serve the nation with their selfless services.
RGSSH Recruitment 2016: 88 Vacancies
- Post Name: Senior Resident, Junior Resident
- Senior Resident: 65 posts
- Junior Resident: 23 posts
- Age Limit: 30-40 years
- Qualification: Medical Qualification, Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS in relevant discipline from a recognized by MCI
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.rgssh.in
- Deadline: 14th June 2016
- Written Test Date & Time: 17th June 2016 at 11.00 AM
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment 2016 for 75 posts of Senior and Junior Resident (Closed)
The present outcome having publicized is to make the employment of the candidates for 75 posts of Senior and Junior Resident for which the eligibility norms are beneath:
Age Perimeter: Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital had mentioned the detail of the age maturity for each concerning post as underneath systematically:
- Senior Resident– 40 years
- Junior Resident– 35 years
- Under the NCT of Delhi rules, the relaxation in the age got announced permitting to the candidates that are under the reserved community.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the qualification for the post got mentioned underneath thoroughly:
- Senior Resident– Applicants for the post are to get allied with the educational qualification as Post Graduation Degree with the MD in the associated trade for which candidates are applying.
- Junior Resident– The qualification for the post are to get allied with the education as MBBS Degree and applicants must also have completed the internship.
Fees Schedule: Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital had mentioned the fee structured as per the necessity as publicized by the supremacy. The amount got notified for the registration thoroughly as Rs. 500 for the Unreserved and OBC candidates. The fee got mentioned as Rs. 100 for the SC and ST candidates. The fee needed paying by the online mode of the payment.
Selection Process: The short – listing of the candidates got announced making via the application reception. The selected candidates are to get evaluated completely via the interview and the written examination.
Application Submission: The announcement having commenced by the Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital for the registration is valid only for the eligible candidates. The application must get submitted in the appropriate format as structured and the printout of the application needed retaining further as required to use for the future selection schemes.
Significant Date: 11th Dec 2015: The final announced period associated to which the application requires getting submitted online completely as mentioned. The site will be active till the time 23:59 hrs. The site will get inactivated after the mentioned time and the date so candidates must not even wait for the last date as the server is usually down due to heavy rush of applications.
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital (RGSSH) had provided the linkage beneath that is enviable to get the recruitment notification along with the entire structure features:
- To apply for the post online the linkage that is important got mentioned underneath systematically: