RMGB Recruitment 2015 for the 510 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank is serving the rural areas from the time of its existence. All the worked process and the stimulation is conducted for the well being of these areas with the fruitful schemes and procedures. The procedure which is to be followed is mentioned for the 510 posts of Officer and Office Assistant. Detailed specifics are being provided completely as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The process of the recruitment is linked with the maturity in the age as well as in the educational qualification. The need under all the announced posts must be get fulfilled with the advertisement which is being thoroughly announced by the Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank.
Fees Schedule: The procedure of the payment of the fee is one of the integrated processed. Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank had mentioned that the fee which is to get paid is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST and PWD candidates and for all the other category applicants the fee which will get paid is the Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is a very responsible process to get proceed. Under the posts announced applicants are liable and provided to have selected as per the test which was being held by the IBPS. This test was being named as RRBs CWE and the respective process was being held as per in the month of Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants that are having the valid score card will be invited for the interview session and the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank had announced for the applicants that the bank’s official website is needed to make use. Application that is being submitted is needed at next to print and get it retained for the future process. At the time of commencing processes applicants will submit the application with the Challan form and required certificates.
- 12th Feb 2015: Initial date that is being mentioned to get the process of the online registration having started.
- 26th Feb 2015: Closing date which is mentioned and provided for the complete submission of the online application.
- 12th Feb 2015 to 26th Feb 2015: Dates which are being provided for the payment of the fee as announced.
- 13th March 2015: Last date which is related for the reprinting the application.
- The link is mentioned to be as below and underneath by the Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank so that the specifics concerning are being acknowledged:
- To apply for the post online the link which is desirable is provided as underneath:
- To get the Challan form of the Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank the web portal which is concerning is provided as below: