RMRIMS Recruitment 2015 for 26 posts of Staff Nurse, Junior Residents, and other posts: Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) had made the process published that provides the direct presence to make for the enrollment process. The announced detail is to work out for 26 posts of Staff Nurse, Junior Residents, and other posts and the detail to associate with the eligibility is underside:Age and Qualification: The most important aspect to relate with the post are the maturity in the age and the academics. These features are to concern with the particular position mainly. The suggestion on the candidates is to follow the recruitment notification structured by the Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences for the complete reckoning.
Selection Procedure: The process to concern with the candidates for the selection is the interview. The direct presence of the post is worth appreciating only on getting the certificates verified too.
Registration Process: The presence of the candidates on the venue i.e. for the interview is e announced the process by the Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates need to make the presence as per the place, and date announced and needed to progress for the final selection.
Noteworthy Date: 21st July 2015: The worthy date to make the direct walk in by the candidates.
Fundamental Link: The link provided underneath by the Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is to relate with the candidates for the need of the recruitment notification:
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences that is a very well-regarded and valued institute in the field of the medical sciences and had shown their liability towards the potential generation by announcing the following posts:
There are total 10 posts open in RMRIMS as follows.
- Project Manager
- Senior research fellow (SRF)
- Research Assistant
- Lab technician
- Data entry operator
- Lab attendant
RMRIMS Recruitment 2015 Essential Prerequisite
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Both the factors i.e. education and age held the equal importance while applying for the post and these are as described below:
- Project Manager: For the concerned post the academic requirement is the PhD that must be out of the Zoology, Entomology or MD that must be in the PSM, Community or in the Medicine. Age of the aspirants should not be more than the 62 years.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in the life science with years experience in the laboratory and one publish of the manuscript is required. Age limit being imposed is the 35 years.
- Research Assistant: Master’s degree in the life science, experience of the work in the laboratory and age of the applicants should be 30 years only then the applicants can apply for the post.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. MLT or the DMLT is the scheduled educational qualification and also the experience which is required to be of 1 year and age is demanded to be 30 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Applicants that had the age to be 30 years and had the required qualification to be BCA and had eth experience to be in the Epi.Info and also in the MS Office.
- Lab technician: 10+2 with the stream of science and experience of 1 year and age of the aspirants must be 28 years to be eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is on the base of the written test and the applicants that will got selected out of the written test will further commence for the personal interview session.
Method to Apply for RMRIMS Recruitment 2015: Applicants will mention all the details in the CV (Curriculum Vitae), suitable application and all the important credentials which are needed for the construction of the list of the short listed applicants. All the original as well as the photo state copies will be needed to carry by the applicants at the time of the interview.
Important Date: interview session is being scheduled to be on the different date to avoid the heavy rush and also so that applicants could be examined appropriately.
- Date of the written test for the post that are numbered as 4, 5 and 6: 12th Sep 2014 at 10:00 am.
- Date of interview for the posts 1, 2 and 3: 10th Sep 2014 that would start at the time 10:00 am.
- Date of interview for the posts 1, 2 and 3: 14th Sep 2014 that would start at the time 10:00 am.
To get the complete detail related to the post here in the link: