There are good news for those who are waiting for big news in Railway Protection Force (RPF) vacancies. There are total 17000 vacancies open in RPF as per the following detail. The candidates who are interested in the constables vacancies in RPF can apply online via online application form on official website of i.e. www.indianrailway.gov.in. The application procedure is very simple and common. You should visit the official website and find the link “Apply Online” and fill the complete education detail.
RPF (SCR) Recruitment 2016 for 2030 posts of Women Constable
Railway Protection Force (RPF) had mentioned the allied process of making the orientation of the candidates for the vacated positions. The allied process is for 2030 posts of Women Constable for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Railway Protection Force (RPF) had mentioned the respective eligibility norms to get the complete qualifying nature. The permitted period of the age got mentioned as 18 years to 25 years. The need for the candidates is to make the reckoning of the age on the date 1st July 2016 i.e. candidates must be born in between the dates 2nd July 1991 and 1st July 1998. The relaxation in the age will get allowed and permitted to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
Educational Qualification: The qualifying education that got mentioned for the candidates is the Matriculation or the education that is comparable.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates mentioned making on the basis of the written examination and the physical efficiency test. The next liability getting attached with the candidates is to pass the physical measurement test and the document verification and bonus marks on the basis of NCC, Sports certificate, and height.
Application Submission: The process of the registration that got mentioned is for the candidates that fit into the eligibility aspects. The process of the registration having permitted under the post is the use of the official site of the Railway Protection Force (RPF) for the candidates. The liability getting attached with the candidates is to retain the printout of application for the future selection scheme i.e. to use for the further correspondence.
- 30th Jan 2016: The permitted period that got mentioned making the online submission of the application.
- 1st March 2016: The closing period announced for the submission of the application at the authorized site. The application for the respective period must get compiled until the time 17:30 hrs.
- 7th March 2016: The closing period having permitted for the complete submission of the application online for the candidates from the remote areas.
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) had mentioned the connection underneath that got permitted for the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement and the format of the application:
- To apply online for the post the web portal getting followed got mentioned underneath systematically:
- To get the template for the self-declaration the associated and the significant got mentioned below thoroughly:
RPF Recruitment 2015 of 17000 Constables (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 17000 Constables
- Male Constables Vacancies: 13000
- Female contables Vacancies: 4000
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Qualification: 12th Passed
- Last Date to Apply: 31st March, 2015
- Height & Chest for Female Constables: 157 CMS, 85 CMS (152, 81.5 ST/SC) (155, 85 Hillman)
- Height & Chest for Male Constables: 165, 80 CMS (160, 76.2 ST/SC) (163, 85 Hillman)
RPF Recruitment 2015 for the 659 posts of Constables (Closed)
Ministry of Railways under the Government of India had announced to make the make the recruitment in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) for the 659 posts of Constables under the different trades that are duly mentioned in the detail as below:
- Water Carrier – 406 posts
- Safaiwala – 117 posts
- Washer man – 53 posts
- Barber – 61 posts
- Mali – 7 posts
- Tailor – 9 posts
- Cobbler – 6 posts
Due points of the considerations that are needed to be for sure under the acknowledgement of the applicants are as below:
Age limit: Out of the various criterions that are fundamental one of these is the maturity in the age. Ministry of Railways had mentioned that age perimeter must be minimum of 18 years and maximum 25 years. According to the age group applicant must be born between the 1st Jan 1989 to the date 1st Jan 1996. Date till which applicants must have attained this age is the 1st Jan 2014. Basic age is to be relaxed by the 5 years for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) and by the 3 years to the OBC (Other Backward Classes) applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The need on the part of the applicants for the academics is the matriculation or the qualification which is comparable to it. Along with it applicants had to be also ITI qualified.
Fees Schedule: To get listed under the Ministry of Railways the fee which is to fill by the applicants is the Rs. 40 and this payment is to be made crossed Indian postal order. This fee is totally non refundable i.e. fee once paid will not be returned if the applicants whether selected or not.
Selection Method: The primitive stage under which the applicants are to get the start of the journey of the selection is the written examination. Applicants that had been assorted under test are further to have their efficiency tested with the physical efficiency test and physical measurement test. Last of all is the trade test that will sum up the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Application format is being duly formatted by the Ministry of Railways have to fill with all the valid detail and this application will be needed to attach with the entire certificate. Envelope enclosing the hard copies must have been stamped with the postal stamp of Rs. 5 before to make the final dispatch.
Important Date: Date between which the official advertisement is being notified is the 21st Dec 2013 to the date 27th Dec 2013.
- All the applications had to be reached within the 30 days of the official announcement is being duly advertised.
- For the applicants that residing in the far flung areas application is to reach within the 37 days of the announcement being advertised.
Important Link: To check the complete detail which is being notified by the Ministry of Railways the link is as below: