RRB Allahabad regularly announced various vacancies in Allahabad region. You can check here latest vacancies announced by RRB Allahabad.
At present, there are no active vacancies in RRB Allahabad.
Additional Result – Download Here
Standby List Result – Download Here
Replacement Result 2019 – Download Here
Check Result 2018 – Download ALP/Technician (CEN-01/2014) Here
But you can also check latest vacancies announced by Railway here.
You can also check RRB Allahabad Results 2018 for various recruitment competitve exams. Recently NTPC graduate posts results has annnounced.
RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2017: Closed
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recently released recruitment notification for employing eligible candidates. The vacancies are for Technician and ALP (Assistant Locomotive Pilot) posts. As per the notification, candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the official website of RRB Allahabad. It is a great opportunity for candidates who have been looking to make a career with the Indian Railways. Candidates should check the eligibility details properly and apply online along with the required documents for successful application process.
Eligibility Details for RRB Allahabad 2017 Recruitment
- Candidates must be of Indian origin
- Candidates must have passed SSC (Senior Secondary) from a recognised Institution or Board with minimum aggregate.
- Candidates also need to have relevant ITI certificate from recognised government institution
- Aadhaar card has been made a mandatory ID proof for all candidates. It is required for the application process, examination stage and other stages of recruitment process
- Applicants must be 18 years of age to be eligible for the recruitment process. Maximum age is 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to special category applicants as per government norms as well as RRB Allahabad regulations.
- Application mode will be via online only. Candidates are required to visit the official website rrbald.gov.in for filling out application form
- Selection process will include online written test, interview, medical examination as well as document verification.