We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in RRC Bhubaneswar under RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2013 of 1626 Various Posts, Apply on or Before 25th Nov, 2013: The new notification has been issued in this regard. The candidates who are interested in the following positions can apply on or before 25th Nov, 2013. The following are the information for the candidates to apply for the posts like eligibility criteria, procedure to apply, selection and links to download notification.
There are total 1626 vacancies open as follows:
Age Criteria: The upper age limit as fixed by RRC Bhubaneswar is 33 years. The age of the candidates will be reckoned as on 1st Jan, 2014. The candidates belongs to reserved category can avail the exemption in upper age limit.
Minimum Qualification: The matriculation or ITI certificate is required to apply for the posts.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are interested and eligible as per the above eligibility conditions can apply by sending the application form as prescribed in the notification to the official address along with fee of Rs. 100/ in the shape of demand draft and other required documents.
Important Dates: The following are the dates fixed by RRC Bhubaneswar which the candidates should remember to apply.
The candidates can send their application form up to 11th Nov, 2013. After that the application will not be accepted except from the candidates living in far areas. The candidates living in far areas can send application form up to 25th Nov, 2013.
RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2013, Apply on or Before 24th Sept, 2012: RRC Bhubaneswar has 400 open positions for helpers(Grade-II). You can find here the eligibility criteria like your qualification and age limit along with other information like how to apply, selection procedure, instructions, number of vacancies and important dates. If you are eligible for the posts in Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar then go to the complete advertisement. The candidates are advised that apply before the 24th Sept, 2012.
No. of Vacancies: 400 (Helpers-II)
If you fulfill the following eligibility which has given below only then you can apply.
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard “or” ITI
- Candidates should have Birth certificate for showing age proof
- Age of candidates will be 18 to 33 year as on 1st Jan, 2013 (Relaxation given in advertisement for reserved category)
How to Apply?
Candidates can download application from website “or” purchased from vender. Candidates should write on A4 size white paper in own handwriting an application to Railway Recruitment Cell address given in advertisement along with all necessary document like as age proof/photograph.
Fill the application form before last date because later applications are not acceptable.
- Advertisement Issued on 31th July, 2012
- Last date to apply is 24th Sept, 2012
The selection procedure for the helpers in Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar is by written test/physical efficiency and medical test. The step by step procedure is as follows:
- Railway Recruitment Cell has reserved right to disqualified to any candidates at any stage
- Candidates will be selected through common written test
- Candidates has option to attempt written test in English/Telugu/Oriya/Urdu and Hindi language
These following instructions are helpful for candidate. So read it carefully.
- Candidates will be selected on the merit base no interview process take place in this recruitment
- Identity proof like as voter card/driving licenses is necessary at the time of interview
- Fill the application form 6 “or” 7 days before last date to avoid any delay
To know the complete information about “Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar” like pay scale, fee detail, rules, regulations, employment restrictions and rights and other detail then go to the following references.
- Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org.in