RRC Hubli Recruitment 2015 for the 60 posts of Ticket Examiner: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli had provided to invite the applications from the applicants. The need which is notified currently is related and allied for the 60 posts of Ticket Examiner. Allocation is seats is mentioned completely as below:
- OBC: 11 Posts
- SC: 10 Posts
- ST: 05 Posts
- UR: 34 Posts
Age limit: The possession of the age which is provided to have by the applicants that belong to the category general is the 42 years, for the OBC applicants age needed is the 45 years and for the SC, ST applicants the age which is required is the 47 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is provided for the applicants is the 10+2 passed or the qualification that is comparable to it.
Selection Method: The most primitive process which is being announced is the written examination which is mentioned to follow with the medical examination. The process which is coupled the most and most important to get followed at last is the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli had mentioned for the applicants that the online application must be getting used. This compiled application is provided at next to forward with the certificates that are needed for the reckoning of the applicant’s eligibility.
- 6th March 2015 to 8th April 2015: Dates which are provided to make the submission of the online application.
- 10th April 2015: Terminating date which is mentioned to make the final in receipt of application in the hard copy.
- To get the recruitment advertisement and the caste certificate the link which is needed by the applicants is provided underneath by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli:
- To apply for the post online the link which is concerning is mentioned thoroughly as below:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli Recruitment 2015 for the 1041 post of the Ex-Servicemen Quota Seats (Closed): Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli had published the notification regarding the recruitment for the 1041 posts of the Ex-Servicemen Quota Seats. The various posts under these vacancies are mentioned to be below:
- Helper/ Engineering
- Helper/ Track Machine Organization
- Helper/ Electrical
- Helper/ Signal & Telecom
- Porter / Operating
All these posts will be filled up under the certain eligibility conditions which are required to fulfill by the candidate are mentioned in detail as below:
- Candidates must have an lower age limit as 18 years and upper age limit to be 33 years plus the extent of the Military services along with the 3 years for the UR candidates is being decided.
- Candidates must possess an upper age limit to be 38 years plus the extent of the Military services along with the 3 years for the UR candidates.
- Candidates should have an upper age limit 36 years with the extent of the Military services and the 3 years for the UR candidates.
This age will be countable as on the date 29th June 2014. In spite of it the relaxation in the age will be granted to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the authority for the candidates that had been in the military service continuously for the more than Six Months.
Eligibility Criterion of RRC Hubli Recruitment 2015: Being continuously in the service for more than 15 years before being retired and in addition to it candidates must be eligible under which they had passed the Army Class I certificate and the eligibility equivalent to it will also be under the consideration of the eligibility formation of the applicant.
Selection Procedure: For the easiness of the Ex-Serviceman candidates no written as well as the Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted but the eligibility conditions that will be necessary for the candidates to fulfill are that the candidates must be fit medically. Candidates found to be unfit will be disqualified. Eligibility will also be structured on the basis of the length of the service of the candidate under the military service.
How to Apply: Candidate should apply under the suitable format as structured by the authority for the candidates that should be sent to the authority with the necessary enclosures under an envelope on which ‘Application for recruitment against Ex-Serviceman Quota’ must be prescribed above the address which is as mentioned below:
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC),
DRM’s Office Compound,
South Western Railway,
- Date up to which the application must reach is 29th July 2014 by the time 17:00 hrs.
- Date up to which the application must reach for the candidates residing in the remote areas is 13th August 2014 by the time 17:00 hrs.
Information regarding the required testimonials to be attached, pay scale, format of the application form are available at the notification published by the authority which could be got from the below mentioned link: