RRVUNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd) recently announced common recruitment exams for various engineer and chemist positions. Interested candidates are welcome to look into the eligibility and other criteria which are properly explained below.
Latest Update (13-06-2018)
- Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Vacancy 2018 – 1197 Various Vacancies – Last Date: 02-07-2018
- Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Vacancy 2018 – 3220 Various Vacancies – Last Date: 11-06-2018
Total no. Of Openings- 1124 Vacancies
The total no. Of openings in the energy department of RSPC (Rajasthan State Power Corporation) is 1124. These openings are divided into three posts which have been notified under the latest notification. The employment will be on permanent basis
|Name of the post||Total vacancies|
All candidates have to fulfil certain eligibility criteria to be able to go to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is filling up the application form. The three distinct eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Nationality: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be of Indian nationality.
- Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer should be between 21-38 years of age. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer should be between 21-37 years of age. Similarly, candidates applying for the post of Junior Chemist should be between 21-37 years of age. Age relaxation of 5-10 years is given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC categories.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the different posts has been described below;
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||Full time Engineering Degree from recognized university with 60 Percent marks throughout. For PWD/SC/ST (40 Percent marks)|
|Junior Engineer||Full time Engineering Degree from recognized university|
|Junior Chemist||Full-time (4 years) graduation degree in CE (Chemical Engineering) or full-time (2 years) PGD (Post-Graduation Degree) in Chemistry|
The application processes for the posts of Engineer and Chemist positions will be in online mode. Therefore, online application procedure is mandatory for all candidates hoping to sit in this examination. This also means that candidates will have to prepare scan copies of their recent colour photograph as well as signature.
The application process can be done only at the official website of the company. Once candidates click on the official website, they will be able to see notification for filling up online application form. Once the link is clicked, candidates will be redirected to the page wherein they can fill in the details. Once the candidates have successfully filled the details, they are required to submit their scan copies of picture and signature. After successful submission of the application process, candidates are required to pay application fees via the provided payment gateways. After successful payment of the registration fees, candidates will be provided with a registration number which needs to be saved for future references.
Below here are the important dates for the recruitment of Engineers & Chemist for Rajasthan State Energy.
|Name of the post||Online Application Starting Date||Online Application filling last date|
With all the above information, we hope that your registration process and selection process is successful. In case of any doubt or query at any time, you are most welcome to clear them by posting your queries in the comments section. Best of Luck!
Vital Link: RVUNL had mentioned the linkage underside that is to make the candidates enable for getting the notification: