To make the alignment of the energy of the applicants in the particular direction and to have the benefit from their valuable ideas, Saha Institute of Nuclear physics had invited the application of for the various posts under the different divisions that are as below along with the sharing out of the number of posts vacant:
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2017: 7 Research Associate Vacancies – Last Date: 28-2-2017
Post Name: Research Associates
- 36000/- per month for RA-1+HRA
- 32000/- per month for Scholars + HRA
- 38000/- per month for RA-2+HRA
Qualification: Ph.D in Physics or Scholars
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Deadline: 28th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.saha.ac.in
Saha Institute of Nuclear physics Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Registrar (Closed)
Saha Institute of Nuclear physics for the stimulation of recruitment procedure had made provided the following detail which is related with the post of Registrar. Under the mentioned post age of the applicants must have the age of 52 years and scholastic prerequisite is the master’s degree and must have experience of 15 years. Applicants for the getting registered must send the application that is prearranged, all the required certificates and DD of Rs. 500 that is payable at Kolkata. All the mentioned testimonials must reach by the date 15th May 2014.
- The official advertisement is being thoroughly available at the linkage below:
- Application form is required to access from the web portal below:
Saha Institute of Nuclear physics Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Associate Professor – E (Closed)
- Biophysics & Structural Genomics Division- 2 posts
- Computational Science Division- 2 Posts
- Crystallography & Molecular Biology Division- 1 post
- Condensed Matter Physics Division – 1 post
- Nuclear Physics Division – 1 post
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 10th Feb 2014 that is also the last date for receipting the applications maturity in the age is needed to be below 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The academic which is essential from the applicants is the PHD degree. Along with the elementary qualification experience is demanded for at least 2 years in post doctoral in the area of the specialism.
Selection Method: Saha Institute of Nuclear physics had made the layout under which the skills of the applicants are to be checked with the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The due formatted application is accessible at the official website of institute. This application must be tied up with all the certificates before sending. Covering of all the hard copies must be scribed with the name of the post.
Important Date: Saha Institute of Nuclear physics will make the conduct of interview on the date 10th Feb 2014.
Important Link: To make the other important queries link which is desirable is as mentioned to be below:
Saha Institute of Nuclear physics Recruitment for the various posts: Saha Institute of Nuclear physics with the 4 posts vacant under the following mentioned different positions and for the posts had invited the applications:
- 1 post of Engineer – ‘D’
- 1 post of Scientific officer – ‘D’
- 2 post of Driver – I
Considerable points on the part of the applicants are as below:
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Every post and appointment to be made is being associated with the certain conditions of the eligibility and for the concerned post age and educational necessity is as below for the particular post:
1. Engineer – ‘D’: Educational qualification is scheduled to be B.E., B. Tech. or M. Tech. with the age 42 is being fixed for the applicants opting to apply for the post.
2. Scientific officer – ‘D’: B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Honors) with the aggregate of 60% marks in the BLIS and MLIS and age is decided to be not more than the 42 years.
3. Driver – I: Applicants that are 10thpassed and had the license of Heavy vehicle and also had the miniature knowledge of repairs and the driving experience and age of the applicants for the concerned post should be 18 years to 27 years.
Fees Schedule: Demand draft (DD) that is being made in the favor of the registrar, saha institute of nuclear physics that will be payable at the Kolkata and DD will be made by the applicants of Rs. 100 by the applicants except the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), PWD and Women applicants.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will cover the path to the office premises of Institute with the written, trade test and last with the interview session.
Method to Apply: Method that is being adopted by the institute so that applicants should be short listed and to commence so applicant must be send the application and attach it with all the important and the essential documents and post it to the Saha Institute of Nuclear physics with scribing the name of the post on the envelope.
Documents that must be sent by the applicants are as below:
- Educational or the professional certificates of the applicants.
- Caste certificate that is applicant whether belong to the SC, ST and other reserved category that must be presented under the suitable format of government of India.
- Identification proof of the applicants that could be completed with the help of Adhar card, driving license, voter ID card or passport etc.
- Proof of the age and date of birth of the applicants.
- Residential certification.
- Photo graph of the applicants.
All the certificates must be attested while sending with the application form.
Important Date: Last date by which the applicants make forward the application is 31st Oct 2013 and application on the stipulated date must reach by the time 4:00 pm.
Important Link to apply for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Jobs: Link which is being correlation with the rules, regulations and important information is as below: