Steel Authority of India Limited is popularly known as SAIL Bhilai. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the primary steel-making company in India. It is a completely integrated steel and iron maker, presenting both special and basic steels for engineering, domestic construction, railway, power, defense industries, automotive and for trade in export bazaars. SAIL Bhilai is additionally among the 5 Maharatnas of the India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. Steel Authority of India Limited is wanting to appoint some candidates as the post of ACT & OCT under SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017 project. To know more about recruitment like total vacancies, minimum eligibility, mode of selection, last date and other important instructions, prefer official advertisement given below in the head of reference.
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2017: 21 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 16-3-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Consultant (Neuro Surgery): 01 post
- Specialist (Psychiatry): 01 post
- Specialist (Surgery): 02 posts
- Medical Officer (Medicine): 02 posts
- Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): 11 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
- Consultant & Specialist: Rs.36600-3%-62000/-
- Medical Officer (Medicine): Rs.24900-3%-50500/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Consultant (Neuro Surgery): MBBS with MS and M.Ch/DNB super speciality (Neuro Surgery)
- Specialist (Psychiatry): MBBS with PG Degree/DNB in Psychiatry discipline with Post qualification
- Specialist (Surgery): MBBS with MS/DNB in General Surgery
- Medical Officer (Medicine): MBBS with MD/DNB in General Medicine
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): B.Sc. (Nursing) 0r 12th in Science with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test, Interview and Trade Test/Skill Test
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General/OBC Candidates (Jr. Staff Nurse) and Rs.500/- for General & OBC Candidates (All Other Posts) and No Fee for SC/ST/PwD/ESM Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.sail.co.in
Starting Date: 17th Feb 2017
Deadline: 16th March 2017
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2017: 96 Attendant cum Technician & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 7-3-2017
Post Name: Technician, Trainee & Mining Mate
- Attendant cum Technician: 33 posts
- Operator cum Technician: 50 posts
- Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): 08 posts
- Mining Mate: 05 posts
Age Limit: 18-28 years
- Operator cum Technician: Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Other Posts: Rs.15830-3%22150/-
- Attendant cum Technician: 10th with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License and ITI
- Operator cum Technician: 10th and 3 years Diploma in Engineering
- Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): 10th with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Mining Mate: 10th with valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Trade Test/Skill Test/Driving Test
- Operator cum Technician: Rs.250/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Other Posts: Rs.150/0 for General/OBC Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.sail-bhialosteel.com
Starting Date: 17th Feb 2017
Deadline: 17th March 2017
Official Website: www.sail-bhilaisteel.com
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2016-17 for post of Resident House Officer, Registrar, and other posts (Closed)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had published the associated detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for post of Resident House Officer, Registrar, and other posts for which the detail is beneath:
- Resident House Officer (RHO)
- Senior Registrar
Age Perimeter: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had mentioned the age maturity as per the post and according to the possession of the appropriate qualification. Applicants applying for the post – RHO needed having the age 30 years and for the candidates with the qualification MS, MD, DNB, MDS and Diploma holders the age got required as 35 years. Applicants are must make the reckoning of the age on the date of the interview i.e. on 30th Jan 2016. Applicants that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) are to relax in age for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
- Resident House Officer (RHO) – Applicants under the post needed having the education MBBS from MCI recognized.
- Registrar – The respective post has the demand of the academic as MBBS with 2 year’s full – time Diploma (MCI Recognized).
- Senior Registrar – The need of the qualification under the post is MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) or DNB.
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule as notified by the supremacy mentions paying the fee as Rs. 250 via the demand draft and the fee is absolutely non – refundable. The payment announced making in the favor of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP). The application fee got exempted for SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process having notified by the supremacy mentions the evaluation of the performance of the candidates in the interview session. Applicants will also get checked on their authenticity via the verification of the testimonials.
Application Submission: The registration process mentions the direct presence by the candidates as structured by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant. Applicants are to bring the original as well as Xerox of all the necessary certificates.
Significant Date: 30th Jan 2016: The date on which candidates is liable making the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants are constraint to make the presence within the period 9:00 am to 11:00 am. The presence by the candidates got announced making, however, half an hour before the arranged period.
Vital Link: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had permitted the connection underneath that is worth for the candidates to collect the important information and the general aspects having related with the candidates: