SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur had mentioned the recruitment session 2016. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) under the process with which the quest to the efficient applicants will get satisfied had provided to invite the applications. The announcement which is being pertained is related with the different terms and regulations for which the detail that is elementary is stated to be as below:
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016: 226 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technician and Medical Officer
- Operator-cum-Technician: 134 posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician: 80 posts
- Specialist/Medical Officer: 12 posts
- Age Limit as on 5th Aug 2016: 28-37 years
- Operator-cum-Technician: 10th and 3 years Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a Govt. recognize Institute
- Attendant-cum-Technician: 10th and ITI in Fitter/Electrician Trade from Govt. recognized Institute or 10th with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving License
- Specialist/Medical Officer: MBBS with MD/MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognized by MCI
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill test, Trade Test and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://sailcareers.com
- Deadline: 5th Aug 2016
The process got notified mentioned relating to the seven posts of Deputy Manager for which the eligibility concerns are underside:
Age Perimeter: SAIL had announced the education relation with the applicants as the 35 years on the date 1st Sep 2015. The relaxation in the age got permissible for the candidates with the community reserved caste.
Educational Qualification: The relation of the educational qualification that got required for the qualifying nature is the Degree in the Mechanical, Metallurgy or Production. The subjects appreciable along with these are the chemical, electrical or electronic engineering.
Fees Schedule: The publication by the SAIL for the payment of the fee is the Rs. 500 for the General and the OBC candidates. The price mentioned to exempt thoroughly for the applicants that belong to the caste SC, ST, PWD, EXSM and Departmental candidates.
Selection Procedure: The decisive factor of the assortment of the candidates gets concerned with the written examination and the session of interview.
Registration Process: SAIL had mentioned for the candidates the application is to get submitted at the official site at the initial phase. The application is having compiled worth to send with the necessary testimonials.
- 20th August 2015 to 25th Sep 2015: The dates associate for the submission of the application at the official site.
- 1st Oct 2015 to 5th Oct 2015: The closing date for the payment of the fee.
- 9th Oct 2015: The date on which the list of the candidates mentioned getting
- 10th Oct 2015: The closing dates indicated for the submission of the hard copy of the application.
Fundamental Link: The linkage between the associated aspects and the information having mentioned beneath by the SAIL:
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 70 posts of OCT and ACT Trainee (Closed)
Age limit: The age requirement associated for the post I is the 30 years, for the post II the age possession is provided as 34 years and under all the remaining posts the age favorable is 37 years which is reckoned as on the date of 1st Oct 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification could do with the post is provided to obtain via the official notification that is being organized by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Fees Schedule: Registration fee that is related with any of the registration module is provided to paid as Rs. 500 only by the applicants belonging to the general and OBC category. Reserve category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The procedure of adopting the registration provided by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) states that application must be firstly submitted at official website. Applicants afterwards printed copy is liable to send with the certificates necessary for count of merit.
- 17th Oct 2014 to 3rd Nov 2014: Dates under which applicants are required to compile the application online.
- 18th Nov 2014: Closing date mentioned for submission of hard copy of application.
References: The interlink admissible to obtain the advertisement is being mentioned by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) to be as below: