Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Results 2015 for post of Officer Scale I: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank is sponsored by the PNB had secured its place under the commercial banks and it had been serving the rural areas over a long time. Under the authorization of the bank a post was being announced and it was concerned with the post of Officer Scale I. for making the selection of the applicants a common written test was being conducted and it was organized on the date 2nd Sep 2013 and test was being conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Mumbai. Applicant’s performance is being duly judged by the proficient and specialist panel and the final list of the applicants is being publicized by the bank. Further planning of the bank is supporting for the interview session and the date on which the interview is being scheduled is from 8th Oct 2014 to the date 10th Oct 2014. Interview session will commence from the time 9:30 am but the applicants make sure their presence at least half an hour before.
To check whether applicants had been selected or not list is being mentioned below:
Applicants will attend the interview for Sarva UP Gramin Bank with the documents that are as below:
- Certificates that support the educational qualification of the applicants.
- Credential that is being related with the proof of the age of the applicants and it is also admissible with the matriculation certificate.
- Caste certificates i.e. the belongingness of the applicants under different reserved category with the format that is prescribed by the government of India.
- Residential certificate.
- Experience certificate and also the NOC (no objection certificate)
- Photo graphs of the applicants.
Testimonials that are demanded by the bank must be original and also the Xerox of all the certificates is the pre requisite.
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Results 2014 for post of Office Assistant: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Recruitment had made a declaration that is thoroughly made for the post of Office Assistant for which a written test was duly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection), Mumbai and date on which the test was organized was 9th Sep 2013. For the assorted applicants liability is shown by bank with conducting an interview session and date of the interview is from the 8th Oct 2014 to 11th Oct 2014. Time is scheduled to be 9:00 am.
To check the list of the applicants and the venue on which the applicants need to attend the interview is as mentioned below:
On the day of the interview applicants make sure to carry with them all the required documents also and are suggested to reach the venue half an hour before.
Result Announcement By The Sarva UP Gramin Bank For The Post Of Officers Scale I , II , III and Office Assistant Posts: Serva UP Gramin Bank had made an announcement regarding the common test being conducted by them. The common test was taken to fill the vacancies regarding the posts of Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant posts. This test was conducted on date 2nd Sep. 2013 for the selection of Officers posts and on the date 9th Sep. 2013 for the post of Office Assistant Post. The date selected for the interview for selection procedure commencing from the date 29th April 2014 to 4th May 2014 at the scheduled venue i.e. Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Head Officer C-39, Jagriti Vihar, Meerut (UP)
- Selected candidates for the post of Officer Scale I, II and III, which got selected, are purely on the basis of their performance as per criteria fixed according to the Common Written Test by IBPS Mumbai. At the link given below candidates will find the selected candidates roll number along with the date selected fixed for the individual.
- Those who had opted for the post of the Office Assistants are needed to click on the link below for their result. This list also contains the selected candidates roll numbers along with the date of the individual interview.
Some Important Instructions to Be Followed By The Selected candidates:- The instructions are common for all the posts mentioned above
- Candidates are strictly suggested to reach the venue at correct date and time as mentioned because if the candidate does not reach at time , they will be considered as Disqualified
- Second important thing is to bring with you the necessary documents like the print out of the application form that was meant to be filled on line along the same photograph which was being used by the candidate at the time of the registration of the application form for the Common Written test. All certificates are required to be attested by the Gazetted officer, supporting you for the required post as in the sequence mentioned in the above link.
- The eligibility criteria according to which the candidate is being opted for the post can also be seen on the above link which is same for both the posts.
- In spite of this interview session if the candidate is found guilty of giving any wrong information candidates selection will be banned.
- Along with the result being published the interview letters are being sent to the selected potentials individually which you need to bring at the time of interview.
- The insurance regarding your financial security asked by the commission from you and by them after the selection is also being mentioned in the site connecting you to the result section.
- You all highly warned to not to write anything on the interview letter because his can also lead you to the Dis-qualification.
You are highly recommended to go through all the terms and conditions regarding post applicable to join the venture. Wishing you all the best for your future!