Saurashtra Gramin Bank Result 2014 for the post of the Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant: Saurashtra Gramin Bank is a bank of high esteem and prestige. It had always tried of making the selection of the applicants for the posts that belong to variable panels. The current announcement which is being commenced by the bank belongs to the posts that are being mentioned to be below:
- Office Assistant (Multi Purpose)
- Officer Scale I
- Officer Scale II
Applicants selected under the posts are called off for the interview session that is being decided on the date from 15th April 2014 to the date 15th April 2014.
The connection which is being mentioned by the bank below will make the applicants to get acknowledged with the list of the applicants prepared and also to get accredited with the particulars date at which applicants needed to commence.
Here is the link:
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Results 2013 for the post of the Officer Scale I: Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Rajkot is a regional bank and it had seven different branches and it is duly serving the rural areas basically as the true need of development is needed in these areas. To recruit the applicants under the panel of the Officer Scale I procedure of the selection was duly conducted and for this a written examination was being duly conducted on the date of the 2nd Sep 2012 and the applicants that had been fortuned to be elected from the test are being invited of the verification of the documents and the dates on which this valuable procedure is to conduct is from 25th Oct 2013 to the date 26th Oct 2013.
To check the completed detail regarding the procedure along with the applicants that are being selected link is as below:
Important credentials required are as below:
- Certificates those are original and valid and duly related to the educational qualification of the applicants.
- Proof of the identification of the applicants that could be made with the driving license, voter ID card, Adhar card or if any of the means found to be suitable.
- Evidence that is being related with the age of the applicants.
- Experience certificate as demanded by the bank and also the certificate of NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the concerned authority.
- Authentication of the caste of the applicants under the different reserved category i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and PH (physically handicapped) etc.
- OBC applicants must make sure that they bring the Non Creamy Layer certificate that is under the suitable format of the Government of India.
- Residential certificate of the applicants that must not be six months older.
- Four photo graphs of the applicants.
Medical test of the applicants is to duly conduct at the time of interview. All the certificates that are being brought by the applicants must be original and along with them it is compulsory to bring the set of photo state copies that duly required for the office record.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Results 2013 for the post of the Office Assistant (MP): An announcement that is being related with the result of the written examination is being made by the Saurashtra Gramin Bank. A common written examination was duly conducted to be on the date 9th Sep 2012 and as a result of the test final list of the applicants is being prepared and elected applicants are being invited for the verification of the documents on the date 28th Oct 2013 to the date 30th Oct 2013.
Complete detail related with the post is as below: