The State Bank of India is going to recruit Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre. The online registration starts from 5th April, 2016 and close on 25th April, 2016. (Extended Up to 28th April, 2016)
It is a golden opportunity for people who are looking forward to have a banking career with one of the most reputed banks in India- SBI. The given requirement will be filled with the aid of tests which the participating candidates are required to pass. The first stage is an preliminary online examination, which will be held in the month of May 2016.
It is advised that the interested candidate makes use of the official website. As a candidate, you are simply required to visit the official website of SBI, that is, www.sbi.co.in and look for the option that allows you with the facility to get registered for the respective exam.
Candidates should not get fooled by a third party website as it will be a waste of time. Apart from the official SBI portal, there is no other way to register for the exam.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Application Form 2016?
The application process for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 is very simple. All that a candidate has to do is visit www.sbi.co.in and look under the career section. If you find difficulty in finding the required option, then simply scroll to the end of the page where you would a number of links. In that bunch of link, you will find the option of ‘Careers with Us’ towards the middle. Once you are able to find the link, simply click on the link and get directed to the respective page.
On reaching the ‘Careers with us’ page, find out the link which offers the facility to register online for SBI Clerk Exam 2016.
Things to know before registered for SBI Clerk Exam 2016
There are certain requirements as well as restrictions for appearing in SBI Clerk Exam 2016. Some of the key ones are listed below:
- The age of the candidate should be in between 20 to 28 years as on 1st April, 2016 . However, age relaxation is available to people belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Widows and other categories as specified by the Government.
- The essential qualification should be as on 30th June, 2016
- A candidate should be a Graduate. The degree should come from an Institute of the Government, or should be recognized by the Government.
- The exam includes an examination fee of INR 600 for General category and INR 100 for categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC and others as specified by the Government.
- Knowledge of Computers is mandatory.
What to do after making an online application?
Once you have successfully made an online application, you will receive a mail and an SMS from the SBI authority, which would confirm your registration for the exam. The intimation will include your registration number and profile password that will allow you to download your admit card and exam result later on. Each year, thousands of candidates shape their career through this exam. Are you ready for the same?
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exams Important Pages
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016 – Complete Detail
- SBI Clerk Exam Cut Off 2016 – Expected & Previous Years
- SBI Clerk Exam Preparation Tips
- SBI Clerk Application Form 2016 – Apply Online Now!
- SBI Clerk Admit Cards 2016 – Download Here
- SBI Clerk Exam Result 2016 – Check Result Online
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016: Check Latest New Syllabus
- SBI Eligibility for Clerk Posts 2016
- How SBI Select Clerks? Latest SBI Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts