The selection procedure of State Bank of India for the clerk post is very simple. The candidates who have confusion toward the selection procedure should read the following article. In this article, we have given detail procedure adopted by state bank of india for clerical posts. The clerical posts in SBI are very popular in India. Every persons want this job as security, improvement good salary and other perquisites are the main benefits of this job.
Three main phase to select clerk by SBI as follows:
- Phase I – Preliminary Written Test
- Phase II – Main Written Test/Examination
- Phase-III – Interview (Subject of Govt of India Approval)
As you all know Government has eliminated interview low rank Government vacancies.
Phase – I Preliminary Written Test
The first phase of the selection procedure will consist of an online test with objective-type questions. This online test will cover three sections. These sections will cover topics are as follows:
Phase – II – Main Examination
The main examination topics, number of questions and marks with duration are as follows:
The candidates should note that there is also negative marks i.e. 1/4 for each wrong answer.
Phase – III – Interview
Allotments for the interview will be on the basis of marks obtained by the qualified candidates. Candidates having the highest marks will be called for interview depending on available vacancies. For each vacancy, a maximum of three candidates will be called. In order to be finally selected, candidates need to score certain percentage marks as decided by interviewing bank. For non-general candidates (ST/SC/XS/PWD/OBC) 5 percent relaxation is available on the above percentage criterion. Candidates will also be given weightage for their proficiency in local language, according to the guidelines and rules of the government. Candidate’s performance and knowledge will decide the fate of their final selection.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on their main test performance as well as the interview. The candidates must note that the SBI will not consider the marks obtained in SBI Preliminary examination. Candidates will not be entitled for interview only based on eligibility norms but on overall performance during the two phases of selection.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exams Important Pages
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016 – Complete Detail
- SBI Clerk Exam Cut Off 2016 – Expected & Previous Years
- SBI Clerk Exam Preparation Tips
- SBI Clerk Application Form 2016 – Apply Online Now!
SBI Clerk Admit Cards 2016 – Download Here
- SBI Clerk Exam Result 2016 – Check Result Online
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016: Check Latest New Syllabus
- SBI Eligibility for Clerk Posts 2016
- How SBI Select Clerks? Latest SBI Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts