As you all know, SBI is going to recruit big staff for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre. So, if you are excited to know about syllabus for the same then we are giving you the complete detail here.
As some of the topics exclude and includes in the year 2016. So you must read the complete SBI Syllabus for clerk post. The candidates who have any query regarding new SBI clerk syllabus should ask via comment form given below.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Basic computer knowledge
Quantitative Aptitude: This section will consist of 50 questions testing the speed and calculation skills of candidates. Topics covered under this section are:
- Simplifications: An important topic, with more than 50 percent of the questions coming from this area.
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Speed and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Series
- Time and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Work
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Basic Permutation and Combination
- Basics of Probability
- Basics of Data Interpretation
Reasoning Ability: Logical skills of candidates will be tested in this section. Topics to study include:
- Verbal Reasoning: Series Completion, Ranking test, Classification, Word Formation, Analogy, Directions, Series, Coding and Decoding, Alphabets, Statement and conclusion and Blood Relations.
- Non-verbal Reasoning: This section will contain basic-level picture questions. The chapters are Classification, Series, Missing Figure and Analogy.
General Awareness: General Awareness will include current affairs and current events. It will cover people making headlines, technology and science, important dates, current events, sports, economy, politics, places with major events, railway and general budget 2016, sports and assembly elections.
English: Similar to SSC and IBPS examinations, the section will cover topics as follows:
- Basic reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Common Errors
- Filling Blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Paragraph Rearrangement
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word Substitution
Computer Skills: Questions will be on basic computer skills and covering topics are computer terminologies, software and hardware basics, computer parts, computer usage, MS Office, internet and operating system.
You must check important dates to apply for clerk posts in SBI.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exams Important Pages
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016 – Complete Detail
- SBI Clerk Exam Cut Off 2016 – Expected & Previous Years
- SBI Clerk Exam Preparation Tips
- SBI Clerk Application Form 2016 – Apply Online Now!
- SBI Clerk Admit Cards 2016 – Download Here
- SBI Clerk Exam Result 2016 – Check Result Online
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2016
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016: Check Latest New Syllabus
- SBI Eligibility for Clerk Posts 2016
- How SBI Select Clerks? Latest SBI Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts