SBI will publish official notification for Probationary Exam 2018 in the month of Feb 2018. The application form registration starts for PO Exam 2018 in the month of Feb 2018. The registration for online application form of SBI PO 2018 exam in the month of March 2018.
The exact date of SBI PO Application form is not yet announced by State Bank of India. We will update you here all important dates of SBI PO online registration 2018.
You can bookmark this page or subscribe your email ID to get first updates on SBI PO 2018 Application form.
The SBI PO application form 2018 will be very simple to fill up.
Here is the step by step procedure to fill SBI application form 2018.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Exam 2018?
The candidates must have a valid email ID to get him/her communication by SBI. The candidates must note that online registration will start in the month of Feb 2018.
Online application form for the SBI PO Exam 2018 is available on the respective website of the SBI. As a candidate you can make an online registration by following the given steps:
We will update you here the official link of SBI 2018 application form.
- Open your internet browser and type www.sbi.co.in/careers in the address bar and hit enter.
- Once you are on the website, scroll down to the end of the page and search the option which says ‘Careers with Us’ and click on it.
- You will be directed to a page which will contain a list of links. Carefully select the link which says ‘Recruitment in Clerical Cadre’.
- The link will take you to the application form where you can fill in your details and complete the registration procedure.
SBI PO 2018 Application Fee
Candidates who register for the SBI PO Exam are required to pay INR 600, if they belong to the general category. For candidates who fall in the category of SC/ ST, etc., are required to pay INR 100 only. This payment can be either made online or offline.
Though many candidates are unaware of this fact, but online application requires the candidates to have the following:
- A scanned photograph of the candidate
- A scanned signature of the candidate
These two things are essential for registration and a candidate is required to upload these documents at the time of making an online application.
Once a candidate has successfully entered all the details correctly in the application form, the candidate is required to click on the Submit button. Upon successful submission of application, an email and an SMS will reach you with your registration number and account password with SBI. For any future reference, you will be required to make use of the given registration number and account password. In fact, you will be required to make use of this registration number for downloading your admit card for exam and viewing your result.
In case of any problem in filling up the form you can contact officials by phone no. 022-22820427 ore email [email protected] You must mention the subject link as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2018”.
SBI PO 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification 2017||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|How to Apply||Check Here|
SBI PO Exam 2018 Preparation Tips
- 10 Tips to Prepare General Awareness Paper in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Preparation Tips for Computer Paper in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Tips for Group Discussion in SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Tips to Solve Reasoning Ability Paper for SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Preparation Tips for SBI PO Exam 2018
- 10 Things You Must Consider for Preparing SBI PO Exam
- 31 Days Study Plan for SBI PO Exam 2018 (Advance Preparation)
SBI PO 2018 Important Pages
|SBI PO Results||Check Here|
|SBI PO (Main Page)||Check Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Cut Off||Check Here|
|Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|